Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Launch Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation

I've traveled to many indian pueblos in the American Southwest and the team logo I see over and over again is the Redskins. I also see the Chiefs. I never have seen the Cowboys and I think it's obvious why. After last years' playoff loss to the Seahawks I was waiting at the gate and spoke to a fan flying back home to New Mexico who happens to be from Isleta pueblo and is a huge Redskins fan. She totally agreed with my observations and said the Redskins name and logo reflects pride and honor to he tribe. So, I am very happy to know my team is not just respecting the American Indian but is now participating in improving their lives, HTTR

Way to go Mr Snyder.The fact that some senators continue the bash us just shows you are doing something right some thing the government should have done long ago .adressing problems in America . You would think the low income citizens of this great republic would be #1 of our priorities but in reality we get swept under the carpet .enough with the name complaints the reason i have always liked this team is the heritage it represents

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived