Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are the coolest names of Skins player over the years

Riggo-toni

Giving credit where credit is due, I stole this idea from a comment Burgold made in the latest Colt thread. This is BY NO MEANS the best/coolest players - in fact I expect mostly former mancrushes from washed out scrubs. It's all in the name.

#1 Sultan McCollough - is there any cooler name than one that implies an emir ruling Ireland?

#2 Colt Brennan - what better name for a would be gunslinger

Others:

Baccari Rambo

Rock Cartwright

Worst:

Laveraneus Coles - aside from sounding more like a girl's name, it's painfully obvious his parents didn't know how to spell.

Dallas Sartz - really, we drafted a guy named Dallas, and another guy named Landry in the same year...ugh.

I remember those two getting drafted and saying, that don't sound good...

I also remember being ready to bet money that Landry Jones was destined to be a Dallas Cowboy.

Anyway, Monte Coleman...if that ain't a hustla name, then I have yet to hear one. Raven Caldwell sounds like an Satan's Lawyer or an English villain.

ah yes. robert griffin the turd..always hurts when i hear people say that. ughh.

I hope Gigantor doesn't see this thread...that's his favorite Griffin name lol

On topic, I always thought Ken Harvey sounded menacing and was a solid strong name and it matched the player pretty well. Not overly cool or anything though.

Also, how about a nomination for Big Dick Crawford??!

I hope Gigantor doesn't see this thread...that's his favorite Griffin name lol

On topic, I always thought Ken Harvey sounded menacing and was a solid strong name and it matched the player pretty well. Not overly cool or anything though.

Also, how about a nomination for Big Dick Crawford??!

for Ken Harvey I always pictured a 98-pound 135-year-old voice saying :

"..... and now you know... the REST of the story!  THis is Paul Harveey, good day....."

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-02-28-paul-havey-obit_N.htm

Archived