Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MTV: 'Justice League' Rumors: Wonder Woman, The Flash To Join 'Batman vs. Superman' Plus Green Arrow, Batgirl, and Nightwing, are all rumored for "Man

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Any word on the Justice League Dark movie? I am pretty excited for that one. The last I heard was Guillermo del Toro is directing. I might be getting my hopes up, but could turn out great. 

Nothing.   If it isn't announced at San Diego Comic Con next month, I wouldn't be holding my breath.  There hasn't been much news on this project in over a year.

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/details-wonder-woman-costume-105700355.html

New Details About Wonder Woman’s Costume Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman will reportedly be battle ready…

It looks as though Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman is preparing to take the world by storm… as new details emerge about her 'Batman V Superman' costume.

Despite Zack Snyder's recent Batman reveals, Gal Gadot's new Wonder Woman costume remains shrouded in secrecy. In fact, there have been no further details about DC's Wonder Woman since she was first announced to appear in 'Batman V Superman'. But how will she look on screen? According to the latest rumours, she's certainly battle ready… whatever that means.

According to a source at JoBlo, Gal Gadot's costume is based on the original look from the comic books… and it's definitely not an urban re-imagining.

"This Wonder Woman is ripped right from the comics and has a 'traditional, yet sleeker' costume that's 'battle ready'," they explain. "She'll have a blue leather skirt, silver-armoured cuffs that reach to her elbows, golden tiara (with a design of some sort in the centre, possibly the red star) and a variation of the traditional-looking red top (no word on additional armour on it). Her overall appearance is described as 'Amazon warrior princess' and definitely not an urban reimagining."

Of course, this is something that's bound to please fans of the original 'stars and stripes' colour scheme… and after reports that she may sport a look based on the pre-New-52 comic books, it's a welcome rumour.

"She's there to kick ass and that's readily apparent. Word is that WB is getting a VERY positive response on her appearance to those they've shown it to."

But that's not all. It seems she's also going to be kitted out with some awesome weaponry.

"Not just a golden lasso here," they explain. "Wonder Woman will have no less than four weapons, including shield, sword, spear, and of course, the traditional lasso. It's also noted that she will wear the shield on her back, Captain America style, when not in use."

will be pissed if Barman gets more screen time than Superman. The more I read about this "sequel" the more it seems like a JLA movie or a movie where Superman is playing second fiddle to Batman.

will be pissed if Barman gets more screen time than Superman. The more I read about this "sequel" the more it seems like a JLA movie or a movie where Superman is playing second fiddle to Batman.

Everybody plays second fiddle to Batman. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.slashfilm.com/batman-v-superman-teaser-trailer-description-comic-con-2014/

Batman v Superman Teaser Trailer Description [Comic Con 2014]

Saturday during the Warner Bros presentation at 2014 San Diego Comic Con International, director Zack Snyder showed up at the Hall H panel. Snyder said that he was shooting the Man of Steel sequel Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice last night, but jumped on a plane to come to Comic Con. Snyder then showed a short little teaser for the film featuring some iconic imagery. Read a Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice teaser trailer description after the jump

The short teaser opens with Batman in a full armor suit from Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns

Glowing eyes, very mechanical, it’s pouring rain He pulls down a lever on something and we realize it’s the Bat Signal. It has the new Batman logo (reminiscent of the one from Miller’s comic). The camera slowly pans up to reveal the signal projected in the air but right in the middle of it: Superman. He’s illuminated in the sky amongst the pouring rain with his red glowing eyes. Cut back to Batman, staring right back at Superman with his blue glowing eyes and we cut to the logo.

I can’t express to you how awesome the teaser looked. It looked like the Frank Miller comic come to life through the lens of Zack Snyder.

Because 2015 is full of potential blockbusters.

Avengers 2, Star War Episode 7 etc.

Yeah, I recall reading that, in 2015, Disney is supposed to have

Star Wars 7

Avengers 2

Pirates 5

Nemo 2

The 75th anniversary of Disneyland

The opening of the new Avatar land, at Disney World.

I think I've read that Disney's stock has been the biggest gainer of the Dow, this year. I think it's doubled.

Doubled because of Star Wars. They needed it.

OT: 

Actually, it's kinda funny. 

Disney makes very little of their money from movies. 

I think like 45% of their profit comes from their TV networks.  (And almost all of that money is from ESPN). 

Another 30% or more is from the parks and similar things.  (Cruise lines.) 

I think typically, the movies account for less than 5% of their profit. 

(Granted, there's a chance that Star Wars might be an exception.)  :)

Archived