DM72

Xbox One Vs Ps4

First MK movie I still say is a fun flick.

Second one seemed like a cheap knockoff.

• Like 2

On 7/12/2018 at 6:48 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You guys made me do it 

Keep us posted. I thought it was an awesome Batman/Bruce story. I still Need to finish second season 

Haven't gotten around  to it yet. Having too much fun in Fallout, despite it's backbfeaking bugs, which have now caused me to decide to hold off on 76 

for several months, until I  can see where they're going to not address these bugs that always mess up every Bethesda game I've ever played, so I can try to avoid it (while  another one can blindside me right afterwards).

Not gonna get suckered at launch. This could be a disaster for the first few weeks/month, etc. And who knows afterwards.

Ever since I had a 30 hour save corrupted during Oblivion for some ridiculous bug, I don't play any of the open world games from Bethesda until a few months of patches hit. Those games are just way too big with too much going on for them to realistically be able to get all the game breaking bugs out until it's in the hands of millions of people doing random things which break the game in ways they couldn't really account for. Most people these days have lengthy backlogs so not playing single player games on release day isn't that big of a deal and sometimes it's even better to just wait a year for the game of the year edition anyways. 

Edited by Zazzaro703

I guess I'm just really lucky because I've never really had issues with Bethesda games. I mean once in a blue moon the game might freeze but I never suffered corrupted saves or anything like that(except for in Skyrim once because I installed an absolute crapton of mods but that was probably more my fault than anything else).

17 hours ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Ever since I had a 30 hour save corrupted during Oblivion for some ridiculous bug, I don't play any of the open world games from Bethesda until a few months of patches hit. Those games are just way too big with too much going on for them to realistically be able to get all the game breaking bugs out until it's in the hands of millions of people doing random things which break the game in ways they couldn't really account for. Most people these days have lengthy backlogs so not playing single player games on release day isn't that big of a deal and sometimes it's even better to just wait a year for the game of the year edition anyways. 

I suspect the bugs  have more to do with being Bethesda games than being big.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I suspect the bugs  have more to do with being Bethesda games than being big.

While that's true as well, almost all open world RPGs have some sort of game breaking bug at release. Even the Witcher 3 had a couple issues at launch and even revised some mechanics.