Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

40 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

All of this plus the bull**** with their mobile games (****ty Megaman versions and a ****ty one button runner for Mario) tells me all i need to know about the state of Nintendo. They're living off their name and have no interest in being any type of leader. 

What were you expecting from Nintendo mobile games though? A lot of people actually really like the Mario runner game for what it is. There isn't much they can do, touch controls for platforming games on mobile just don't work well so any type of Mario game that isn't a runner on mobile would play horrible just like the megaman games you don't like. I got that megaman legacy collection on PC and it's actually pretty damn good. Includes all 6 games and a ton of challenges that are fun. Also, megaman is Capcom not Nintendo. 

A lot of people are enjoying the Switch as well. If you could, name one piece of new Tech that shipped 2 million units and didn't have some duds?

http://wccftech.com/broken-xbox-consoles-early-users-report-issues/

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/how-serious-are-the-ps4-s-blue-light-of-death-and-broken-hardware-reports/1100-6416222/

I can recall the Xbox 360 and it's RROD failing on a massive scale. I do agree that claiming dead pixels as something that isn't a defect so they can avoid warranty is indefensible and inexcusable. That's utter bull****.

The Nintendo switch being a handheld/console is trying to be a leader and innovate the industry more than anything Sony or Xbox did this console cycle. In fact, after seeing how well the switch goes between handheld and console I think all consoles should feature accessibility like that going forward. All Sony and Microsoft did was upgrade their hardware and then again 3 years later with this new half generation. Sony has added affordable VR which is fantastic, but they just rode the coat tails of Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. Had they not come out with headsets, I seriously doubt Sony would have R&D their own set first. Nintendo is the only brand that actually does go out and try new things. 

Nintendo is nowhere close to perfect, but at least they try new things. In terms of gaming consoles, I will say that Sony probably has the best outright gaming console this generation so far. Microsoft tried to add non gaming functionality to their console and they crashed and burned because of it. They were silly gimmicks that no one really asked for or needed. Especially at the cost of multiplatform games not running as well as they do on PS4. 

35 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Sony has added affordable VR which is fantastic, but they just rode the coat tails of Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. Had they not come out with headsets, I seriously doubt Sony would have R&D their own set first. Nintendo is the only brand that actually does go out and try new things.

Almost.  Sony already had VR headsets.  They were expensive and terrible, though.  It was when they got their hands on the Rift prototype that they managed to design something competent.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Two weeks, ****es.

What's in two weeks? Mass effect? If so I mentioned it before but if you subscribe to EA Orgins access program you can play your first 10 hours 5 days early. So you get access to 10 hours game time starting March 16th for $5 I believe and all the other stuff that comes along with the program for that month since I'd imagine many people would cancel their membership right away and use it only for MEA early access.

3 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Almost.  Sony already had VR headsets.  They were expensive and terrible, though.  It was when they got their hands on the Rift prototype that they managed to design something competent.

Gaming VR headsets or just VR headsets in general?

4 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

What's in two weeks? Mass effect? If so I mentioned it before but if you subscribe to EA Orgins access program you can play the first 10 hours 5 days early.

Gaming VR headsets or just VR headsets in general?

Yeah.

Is there a pre-order bonus? 

39 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah.

Is there a pre-order bonus? 

What system are you getting it for? On PC the pre order bonus is:

Deep space explorer armor, a nomad skin and multiplayer booster pack.

Signing up for the EA Orgins program also gets you 10% off the cost of MEA, so it's pretty much the same price you are still paying $60 but you get access to the game 5 days earlier. The EA Access Orgin program is also on Xbox One, not on PlayStation 4. So if getting on PC or XBox there really is no reason not to sign up for the program for one month and get early access, the 10% discount on the game offsets the $4.99 it costs to join it.

Also on PC you can get the game from Greenmangaming for 20% off $48. GMG is a legit site too they aren't a grey are key seller. They are recognized by devs and gamers as legit. You have to make an account to get the full 20% off, but you'd have to make an account to buy it anyways and it's just like any other online storefront. Normally if I'm buy a AAA full retail price game at release on PC, I get from GMG because there is always a discount around 20% as long as it's a steam key. Sometimes if it requires a 3rd party launcher like Orgin they won't be steam keys which pisses me off. MEA isn't on steam though so in this case it's just an Orgin key. I bought my copy of GTAV off GMG and it gave me just the Rockstar club launcher key insteam if steam key which was annoying.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/mass-effect-andromeda/

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Well, **** :(

Yeah not sure why but Microsoft did that cool thing where they buy up exclusive rights to stuff and EA Orgin Acces was one of them. I hate when Sony and Microsoft do stuff like that like buying up exclusive times DLC and bull**** like that. But, at least your PS4 copy will run better.

Anyone Getting Mass Effect on Xboxone or PC you might as well sign up for Orgin Access and play earlier because it's basically for free.

Taze took me up on my Total War Warhammer offer. I've mentioned it before but any PC gamers if you ever see a humble bundle or Monthly bundle that has a game you are interested in but don't feel like buying the rest of the bundle it doesn't hurt to ask me if I got it. I get almost all the humble bundles and not only have 500+ games on my steam account but have around 50 duplicate keys of all sorts of random games. I have no problem at all giving away extra keys so just let me know. There isn't much you can do with extra keys but give them away or trade them. You can sell extra keys on G2A but developers are heavily against G2A so I don't support that site in any way. 

I Have not been on ps4 for about a week now . 4.50 update was waiting for me to download.  Does that mean that I am able too use and external drive now ?

I am to lazy to go back however many pages it is when I saw this being discussed :)

It's my bday in a couple of days so i decided to treat myself to a TV and PS4 Pro. First TV I've owned in a few years and first console I've owned since dumping my PS3 maybe 5 Years ago. So yeah, I'm extremely out of the loop on this front. 

What should be the first two games I purchase? 

41 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

It's my bday in a couple of days so i decided to treat myself to a TV and PS4 Pro. First TV I've owned in a few years and first console I've owned since dumping my PS3 maybe 5 Years ago. So yeah, I'm extremely out of the loop on this front. 

Probably, Last of Us:  Remastered and Fallout.  Or GTA.  Or any one of the first person shooters that are more or less identical.

On 3/10/2017 at 5:52 PM, mark327 said:

I Have not been on ps4 for about a week now . 4.50 update was waiting for me to download.  Does that mean that I am able too use and external drive now ?

I am to lazy to go back however many pages it is when I saw this being discussed :)

You can change the internal hard drive now up to 8 TB I think

On 3/10/2017 at 5:52 PM, mark327 said:

Yes -- you can install games and run them off any USB 3.0 external drive.  I believe the game saves still go to the internal drive.  I added an external drive this weekend and it was really easy to do.

17 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

The Last of Us: Remastered, I think you can get it digital for like $30. That game should be a given for any PS owner. What kind of games do you like to play though? I guess that may determine the second game. 

18 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Depends on what type of games you like and what you've already played.

The Last of Us, Skyrim, Fallout 4, those are 3 that are great single player games. TLOU also has a really fun multiplayer game. 

If you like multiplayer, R6 Siege, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Battlefield 1.

Mass Effect Andromeda is coming out soon.  That looks amazing.

5 hours ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Took advantage of the Target buy 2 get 1 free deal last week. Horizon zero dawn is amazing. Absolutely love this game. 

I'm probably going to pick up Horizon after I'm done with Mass Effect. One more week!

Archived