Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly. Any Questions? (merged--put your "Chip Kelly" thoughts in here)

Westbrook36

The real difference, WB, is that our star QB looks almost as inept as he did last year vs. the Seahags.  With NO THREAT of his running OR passing, he is basically a lame running back or something and we cannot get any offense going.  

Don't be surprised if you come back down to earth in the following weeks.  But then, it may not matter if the Skins are as awful as they look (esp on offense.)

Yeah'd I'd say at 12-7, the defense slowed the Eagles down for a good while until the 'Skins offense decided that not gaining yards was the way to go.

The defense can only be on field so long, ya know.

But regardless hats off the the Eagles. Another destruction of my team on MNF.....

One game doesn't make a season.   Your Eagles were the far better team tonight; so congrads on the win.  To say CK is among the best coaches in the NFL after one game is riduculous.   Let's see how the Eagles fare throughout the season.  

I will say the Eagles are for real and will definitely be one of the teams people will have to contended with.

Yeah all those Eagles fans I saw leading up to this game saying "IRG3" and "RGKNEE"  Time to look in the mirror, Vick looks like he is ready to fold after the next big hit, and you know with his continued reckless style of rushing, it is coming.

I am not wishing it on him, never would, but you know it's coming.

Best coaches in the NFL:

1.  BB

2.  CK

3.  Rest of the NFL

Good luck for the rest of the year, guys.  Chip Kelly is just going all Oregon on the Skins right now.  I feel bad for Skins fans; its like men vs. boys right now.

Oh for cryin out loud, lower the bass... Your team won. good for them, but lets see how they do against a team who's QB isn't taking his first snaps and who's defense isn't still making the best out of rookies and whatever they can get after 2 years worth of cap penalties. If you are still undefeated 4 weeks from now then you got something, but if you lose next week I doubt we hear from you. Enjoy your win.

Good game, guys.  I'm glad Kelly took the foot off the accelerator and went vanilla in the 2nd half.  No need to keep the tempo maxed when you are playing Alcorn State in the season opener.  Score sorta looked close in the end so no one really remembers the total domination when both teams were trying and the gift 7 points on the forward pass to open the game.  Good luck in GB next week.  :)

Come on, guys, you are my friends.  I much more prefer to drink the tears of Skins fans I don't like.  It doesn't have to be like this.

I like you too. You are a pretty smart guy. But I can't help but call you out on your trolling. :)

Good game though. If Vick can stay healthy the Eagles could be a threat in the division. All four teams have a chance.

This place has needed a heel for so long. It might as well be you, WB36.

I'm going to enjoy watching other NFL teams gather up film on the CK Gimmick offense and methodically pick it apart. And we can always count on the inconsistent Vick do what he does best, be inconsistent. I'm more convinced than ever that this will be the ultimate crash and burn season for the Eagles.

Archived