Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

12 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

LeBron is basically Michael Myers. Just can’t bury the guy. 

I'm sitting here with close friend, and keep saying it's over, and keep telling him 20 not enough, too early.  They are starting to run out of time to get and keep it in single digits, though

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That is entirely your fault... 

Tricky tack in that moment. come on

Everyone else plays chess

Brad Stevens plays Gwent.

He's the next Pop, no doubt in my mind

That Utah home court advantage isn't as pronounced in the playoffs.  Teams have a lot more time to travel and rest and adjust to the altitude.

Indeed the special geographical home court advantages that a lot of West teams get from the exhausting travel their road teams have to slog through are  minimized in the playoffs.

These 1 vs 8 matches feel like the most interesting I've seen in the while.  Timberwolves shouldn't be an 8th seed anymore then we should considering the talent on each roster.  Either 8th seed winning wouldn't shock me, I like that.

Edited by Renegade7

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The MVP looked good today.

44 points and they win by 4 at home against the 8th seed?  I want to see what Chuck has to say about that (I don't like it, but do like Harden looked to be keeping it going in the post-season).

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

44 points and they win by 4 at home against the 8th seed?  I want to see what Chuck has to say about that (I don't like it, but do like Harden looked to be keeping it going in the post-season).

They're no ordinary 8th seed. They will have to put them down hard. And they will.