Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I hope he he ends up with the Nets. I want too see how much pressure Kidd can take before he has a nervous break down managing all the egos. Can you imagine DWill and Howard on the same team with KG babbling about bringing rocket launcher level effort? I can.

Edited by Destino

I hope he he ends up with the Nets. I want too see how much pressure Kidd can take before he has a nervous break down managing all the egos. Can you imagine DWill and Howard on the same team with KG babbling about bringing rocket launcher level effort? I can.

Damn... That's one hell of an effort level right there...

“This is it. It’s for all the marbles. I’m sitting in the house loading up the pump.  I’m loading up the Uzis.  I’ve got a couple of M-16s, couple of nines, couple of joints with some silencers on them.  Just loading up clips.  Couple of grenades, got a missile launcher with a couple, you know, missiles.  I’m ready for war." - Kevin Garnett 

Dwight Howard = 8 kids w/ 6 women LOL x SMH

Yeah I saw that too on another forum (I thought it said 6 kids with 6 different women), but didn't post it because I had no idea if it was authentic or not. But yeah, if that's true, that's just embarrassing.You'd think that people would learn after 1. But you get to 2,3,4,5, etc... Smh indeed. After one I'd probably get the snip to 100% eliminate the possibility of it.

“This is it. It’s for all the marbles. I’m sitting in the house loading up the pump.  I’m loading up the Uzis.  I’ve got a couple of M-16s, couple of nines, couple of joints with some silencers on them.  Just loading up clips.  Couple of grenades, got a missile launcher with a couple, you know, missiles.  I’m ready for war." - Kevin Garnett 

Looks like the only thing missing is something like " Yeah... I got them power cells too. I'm loading up the pulse rifle... I've got that sum**** set to "Disentigrate". I'd have marked out if he said that.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Knicks trading for Andrea Bargnani! Take that, Brooklyn! (Camby and Novak to Toronto)

GS had gone after Bargnani as well.  I'm hoping this is a way to get Lee back from GS.  This will get rid of the Camby & Novak contracts and then potentially Bargnani for Lee?

Knicks trading for Andrea Bargnani! Take that, Brooklyn! (Camby and Novak to Toronto)

GS had gone after Bargnani as well.  I'm hoping this is a way to get Lee back from GS.  This will get rid of the Camby & Novak contracts and then potentially Bargnani for Lee?

I don't see why anyone would rather have Bargnani than Lee. Especially teams that already feature bigs that can't stay health (Bogut and Amare). Learn damn you, learn!   :lol:

I don't see why anyone would rather have Bargnani than Lee. Especially teams that already feature bigs that can't stay health (Bogut and Amare). Learn damn you, learn!   :lol:

Yeah I don't know why either, I'd go with Lee every time - that would allow Melo to play 3 and gives them a great low post scorer in Lee.  That would help out a ton.  Melo can then get out of playing in the post.

The day Shaka Smart leaves for the NBA will be a sad day. 

I know Shaka loves VCU and all that but this Stevens thing just shows you that everyone has a price. Rare is the guy who says no to the big NBA bucks. Remember the Lakers offered Coach K the job and he said no?