Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

He's an attention whore trying to capitalize on his son's college basketball fame to build recognition for his dumb brand.  That's why he is saying outrageous **** to bait legends of the game.  He wins if they or anyone else responds.  He's a clown and what he's doing is pathetic.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Klay aint been right all season for real. But I maintain that if they come out of this slump with their 'old school' splash brothers swag back and THEN add Durant to it.....whew!

its funny tho, Klay's shooting the same FGA he had before. Durant & Curry have reduced theirs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

its funny tho, Klay's shooting the same FGA he had before. Durant & Curry have reduced theirs.

I didn't even peep. But honestly I feel like whats missing is that attitude. Curry would feed of off him and when they were both on it was over. He had that dog in him last season...... up until the Western conference finals. I havent seen that in him since. 

I want to make it clear now that I have watched about 6 of their games this season as the Wiz have filled that 'Good ass basketball' void in my heart this season and have had no interest in stepping out on them. 

• Like 1

Curry stepped it up in the fourth quarter after missing a wide open 3 to end the 3rd. Klay has been more consistent than Curry, in these past couple of weeks. Amazing Curry still leads all players in + or - though. 

1 hour ago, RonArtest15 said:

Warriors lucky they got Draymond...probably the most indispensable player on that roster.  Straw that stirs the drink.  Sorry, Steph, KD, Iggy, and Klay. 

The Warrior announcer said it best "His energy is palpable" 

41 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Fight fight fight

Curry with a 3 to beat the buzzer at the end of the half

The end of that half was one of the best things I've seen all season. 

Thunder just have no chance, try as they might with their fake tough guy angry persona 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

3 hours ago, RonArtest15 said:

Westbrook is all bark, no bite.  Thought there'd be some fireworks with him and Zaza, and dude didn't even look his way.  Tried to take it to Steph, and STeph wasn't having it.  I think a lot of people see through some of his fugazi antics. 

Well he's been on his jilted lover/scorched Earth shtick for awhile now. Eventually you get tired of it.

He either steps to somebody or falls back.

Edited by Mr. Sinister