Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy sunday people (weekly bible verses)

MEANDWARF

Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. Therefore “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink; For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. (Romans 12:17-21 NKJV)

Ephesians 4

25 Therefore, having put away falsehood, let each one of you speak the truth with his neighbor, for we are members one of another. 26 Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, 27 and give no opportunity to the devil. 28 Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need. 29 Let
no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good
for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.
30 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Thanks, guys.  Today is gonna be a tough test for me.

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.  ~Matthew 7:25

Praying for you Bro.

I realize its not Sunday but I just gave this one to a friend today who was cuddling with her 10 year old sleeping dog before it's to be put down(It's falling over and not responding to medication.You can see the poor thing is just suffering.  For a bunch of us its like losing a family member because we've been around their dog for so long)

.Proverbs 3:24 

When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. 

Special Sunday because this is the 1st Sunday for my new grandson Dax whom was born yesterday morning.

Nehemiah 8:10

New International Version (NIV)

10 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is holy to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.”

I realize its not Sunday but I just gave this one to a friend today who was cuddling with her 10 year old sleeping dog before it's to be put down(It's falling over and not responding to medication.You can see the poor thing is just suffering.  For a bunch of us its like losing a family member because we've been around their dog for so long)

.Proverbs 3:24 

When you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. 

Sorry for your friend. Dogs and cats can be just like our children at times.

Isaiah 40:31

(NKJV)

31 But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. Romans 14:8 
And
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. Colossians 3:5

Archived