Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

READ ME.. 17 owners signed up so far and need everyone else to do so by wed.

Lavarleap56

Ok league manager is messing up again and kinda forcing my hand on what to do with our league. Ive set up this basic account at xtreme football and have a few days to decide if I want to upgrade it and keep the full features going forward. Go to the site via the provided link and play around and tell me what you think so I can get as much input as possible.

DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES to your rosters ect because the site is attached to our league..

This site allows us to have a dedicated web page, forums,blogs, and I /we can custimize it how we want so sign up browse around and see whats up.

http://xtreme-football.net/leagues

Enter the franchise id 233264 in the search to bring up the league.. Click join ONLY if you are a member of the current league.

---------- Post added November-10th-2011 at 07:25 PM ----------

Havnt decided to can league manager yet but looking at options that improve what we are doing.

I'm on it. I like the NFL.com type look on team profiles..

---------- Post added November-10th-2011 at 03:02 PM ----------

I like what I see, very clean and again, nfl.com type look. Dude, they have a stat on pancakes.....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Only error I see is when you go to standings, by default it loads it by divisions, you can't make it respond to conference or league.

I have to create the forum lists but not doing that yet. think its cool I can assign different positions to people like admin, forum moderators :) (can imagine the fun some of you would have with that), blog editors ect..

---------- Post added November-10th-2011 at 08:06 PM ----------

I'm on it. I like the NFL.com type look on team profiles..

---------- Post added November-10th-2011 at 03:02 PM ----------

I like what I see, very clean and again, nfl.com type look. Dude, they have a stat on pancakes.....niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Only error I see is when you go to standings, by default it loads it by divisions, you can't make it respond to conference or league.

Just got done updating it to week 9. I just clicked the sort by box, gives you options.

I like it a lot better than league manager. It's a lot smoother and has a better look and feel.

Yeah everything is so easy to get to and looks a hell of alot better. Need to find someone who knows html..

---------- Post added November-10th-2011 at 08:53 PM ----------

So far it seems MUCH better. But how do you take control of your team??

Once you signed up then I assign the team, your good to go.

I havent even checked the new site out yet but I say do it. I'll even chip in some cash to make it happen. I just dont want to have to use that low budged P.O.S League Manager. He will be out of business soon. I hope that EA will get their stuff together and just make online franchise have the same features as a regular franchise, for next year.

I joined, my team is the Patriots

your good to go

---------- Post added November-11th-2011 at 02:15 AM ----------

I havent even checked the new site out yet but I say do it. I'll even chip in some cash to make it happen. I just dont want to have to use that low budged P.O.S League Manager. He will be out of business soon. I hope that EA will get their stuff together and just make online franchise have the same features as a regular franchise, for next year.

I think i am going to its night and day compared to League Manger. Im more worried about finding someone who knows html,css or any other computer language to help build the site at this point.

going to get on making the forums up tonight after the gym. Any suggestions from anyone ?? speak up i cant do everything tell me what you all want :) Im also looking for people interested in helping moderating the forums or the blog postings as well so let me know. I dont know html or css at all but i will figure something out to make the site look better some way somehow. twitter widget is up and plan on using the esmadden one but needed mine to test.

let me know when its cool to resign people...since my cap has now been switched over and i have to resign guys now...

whats going on ? everything is still on lm for the time being so if your talking about the cap status on the other site dont worry right now. i still have to get all the owners to sign up ect.

Archived