Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking at making changes..

Lavarleap56

I have been debating for a few weeks if I want to keep useing league manager or not for the following season. I understand the service is free and its one guy running the show but still alot of issues and I want something better.The kicker is something better will cost me money but I,dont mind as long as everyone stays commited and I think the money could be well spent to add alot more to what we already have. Thoughts?

Depends how much playa, econ is tough these days....hahah

I didnt say anything about you guys paying anything lol but now that you mentioned it ....

---------- Post added November-9th-2011 at 10:08 PM ----------

I would be willing to put up for something thats consistent and smooth sailing, I say go for it.

Appreciate it and ill keep it in mind but Ill take care of it if we move.

Well the contract fix was just patched. I can edit contracts with no problem

---------- Post added November-9th-2011 at 10:13 PM ----------

Also before we even hit the offseason the draft console will be up. He has patched a lot of the issues recently and the biggest gripe was the contract editing bug. I can go through and get all contracts fixed properly after Vesti Madden is done (with the help of a few guys) it takes roughly 30 minutes per team

there are a few things that LM won't effect that happen after the season is over.. get ready for it... we just got thru season 1 of our league.. our draft was unorganized.. we play same schedules.. and we cant kick FGs in OT in the playoffs because even if the 2nd team scores a TD the team that kicked the FG will win..

Archived