Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scouting

Cooooley47

Are we allowed to "scout" our opponents?? I never do it and dont like the feature, but noticed in a previous game it said I had been "Scouted" right as the game got started...Just wondering. I will look at the stats of my opponent before hand, but have never scouted a team during the game.

Its weak. Last year it gave you 3 boxes of previews of what your opponent is going to run in the current situation (2&8, 3&4, etc). Unless I miss the option to view that in this madden, it flat out sucks. Just says....your opponent likes to go deep to the right here... then again, it use to cost 35435543 coins to view it. Think its been over a month and it only cost 1 credit; guess you get what you pay for. Honestly, if you play the game enough, you get an idea what plays can come out of this formation, that motion, etc etc. Not worth the scouting IMO.

It sucks. It told me my opponent was going deep and to the right. He was punting.

yeah I use it but honestly it gives nothing major. It always says stuff like "they tend to blitz here" it is all weak and it does not give you some upper hand. It's one coin so everyone should be able to use it

Archived