Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Actresses you'd never think of doing a nude scene...but end up doing one.

Kate Winslet and Marisa Tomei seem to be constantly nude in damn near all of their films...it's more surprising when you don't see them nekkid at this point.

But which actresses out there caused you to say "Holy ****, she's naked!" when they did a nude scene? lol...

For example:

Kathy Bates in "About Schmidt"...

Julie Andrews in "S.O.B"...

Fionnula Flanagan (Mrs. Hawking from "Lost") in a rather explicit nude scene back in the 1970s in the movie "James Joyce's Women"..

Katie Holmes in "The Gift"...

Any others you can think of?

Not to derail this thread, but I hate actresses that only take their top off when they've been irrelevant for a number of years (e.g. Neve Campbell). So, props to the A-list women who had no problem showing their tatas in the first place (I'm looking at you, Jamie Lee Curtis and Halle Berry).

Not to derail this thread, but I hate actresses that only take their top off when they've been irrelevant for a number of years (e.g. Neve Campbell). So, props to the A-list women who had no problem showing their tatas in the first place (I'm looking at you, Jamie Lee Curtis and Halle Berry).
Charlize Theron.

Not necessarily shocked that she did it, but shocked that it happened in the movie. That one movie from the 80's where this popular cheerleader type chick dresses up like a boy. I can't remember the name and have no clue what the actress' name is. All movie she's running around just like a guy would, falls in love with one of her "buddies" and then out of nowhere whips out her tits to prove that she's a chick. Great scene and GREAT tits.

Not necessarily shocked that she did it, but shocked that it happened in the movie. That one movie from the 80's where this popular cheerleader type chick dresses up like a boy. I can't remember the name and have no clue what the actress' name is. All movie she's running around just like a guy would, falls in love with one of her "buddies" and then out of nowhere whips out her tits to prove that she's a chick. Great scene and GREAT tits.

I think that movie is "Just one of the Guys".

Yep, Joyce Hyser. www.imdb.com

Was it this one? (Just One of the Guys)

NSFW

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/3377

*EDIT: someone beat me to it lol...

Archived