steveo21

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

7,006 posts in this topic

Thought it was pretty cool that the girl from Oceanside thanked the group for what they were about to do.  Also, don't think Jadis and the trash people are on the up and up. Some little bird tipped off Negan that Rick's been up to no good. Eugene was captive before those plans were made, Gregory was still at the Hilltop when Negan made that comment. I suppose it could be the doctor from Hilltop, but I will go with Jadis.

(The actress that plays Sasha is a  lead in the new Star Trek show coming out later this year.)

3 people like this

38 minutes ago, Yohan said:

(The actress that plays Sasha is a  lead in the new Star Trek show coming out later this year.)

Yep, she's in 13 episodes. Kinda confirms the obvious where her character is concerned. Kinda sad considering everything Sasha has been through. 

Per usual this season, Negan saves the episode.  "Rapey Davey" and "beachball-sized lady nuts" was gold.

Was an okay epi last night, but nothing special.  If I wasn't so invested in this show I'd probably stop watching.  

Sasha looks to be donezo. 

2 people like this

4 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Plot wise, he's still "missing". But off camera, the actor is the lead character in the new 24 series and if that is a ratings success we'll probably never know what happened to his TWD character. If it gets canceled, like Morgan's actor, he'll back on the show next season. 

They are 3rd overall in Fox shows in the age 18-49 demographic and 4th in total viewers (around 6 million) for fox shows.  I read that while they should probably cancel it, they will give it a second season.  Which sounds odd that they think it should be cancelled and there are so many more shows on the network that it beats out.

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

They are 3rd overall in Fox shows in the age 18-49 demographic and 4th in total viewers (around 6 million) for fox shows.  I read that while they should probably cancel it, they will give it a second season.  Which sounds odd that they think it should be cancelled and there are so many more shows on the network that it beats out.

It's probably not doing great with the target audience they're looking for. 

Edited by Gamebreaker