Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

It's annoying how they are entirely stuck on stupid and can't stop talking about how they feel while in dangerous situations. Good episode all the same.

As long as they don't revert to cheap scares and have zombies pop in during the middle of them talking about how they feel I think it will be all good.

As much as I looked forward to this it is still hard to get over the amount of stupid displayed by this group, I don't see how they would survive a single day in reality although I get that they have to push the plot along.

You're driving down the highway, mile after mile, chattin as you roll along @ 60 mph, but as soon as you hit a traffic jam a swarm of zomboids appear. Couldn't see 'em miles off on the open road you just crossed, they sneak up to 20 yds and THEN you notice.

Hide under the cars and they wander by, even though we've seen them sniff you out in the past (last season when the rain washed off the corpse stew for instance) but no, let's crawl right out and get their attention. One checks out the camper, so OF COURSE let's drop the pieces of the pistol to attract him. Being chased in the woods? Automatically trip and fall down. See a deer? Don't worry about being eaten, stand there and let your kid try and walk up to pet him.

They really don't have the survival instincts of a dodo.

I'd love to see them find a bunch of walkers sitting around watching Oprah reruns though.

love the show.... way too many commercials.

---------- Post added October-17th-2011 at 02:31 PM ----------

I don't get why the dead people in the cars they came up to on the highway aren't zombies.

it seems like the zombies eventually die, or they starve to death.

I did not even see that ending coming. I thought it was his sign form God. Damn!

I knew something was going to happen to the kid from the season 2 promos. And I figured something was going to happen when they kept showing the kid smiling. I thought the deer was going to go crazy on him though.

I knew something was going to happen to the kid from the season 2 promos. And I figured something was going to happen when they kept showing the kid smiling. I thought the deer was going to go crazy on him though.

I hadn't watched the promo's so it came completely out of left field for me.

hahah that would have been hilarious if the deer bucked the kid to the ground

Archived