Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What happened to Anthony Armstrong?

jeffsays

Hey guys, I did a search and nothing appeared so I decided to make this thread.

What happened to AAA? I noticed that Austin was in there a whole lot more in the second half and never really saw Armstrong again. Did he get injured or piss off the coaches? He doesn't seem like the type of player to piss anyone off.

That's the better question. Trying to get Cooley back in the mix had a negative effect, IMO.

Cooley was used more as a H-back then a TE. That should not have had any affect on Davis. Perhaps people have noticed that he is a weapon and covering him more?

That's the better question. Trying to get Cooley back in the mix had a negative effect, IMO.
Cooley was used more as a H-back then a TE. That should not have had any affect on Davis. Perhaps people have noticed that he is a weapon and covering him more?

i think it did have a negative effect. cooley looked really slow and unathletic last night. hes running like his legs weigh 100 lbs each. imo, paulsen would do a better job than cooley

i think it did have a negative effect. cooley looked really slow and unathletic last night. hes running like his legs weigh 100 lbs each. imo, paulsen would do a better job than cooley

I say again...Cooley was not lined up in theTE position on the times he got the ball. Davis was I believe on the field as well. Davis has drawn ALOT of attention to himself and was probably very well covered. So what good would it have done to force it to him and potentially turn the ball over just so people won't think there's some conspiracy.

Too bad we have so many receivers but only 2 RB's though.

I'm sure Torain could have done something if they thought the running game wasn't working.

I think Hightower went to the Clinton Portis School of tripping over blades of grass or hashmarks. .

On Turf no less!

Archived