Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

On 9/7/2016 at 1:11 PM, mojo_1979 said:

Has anybody actually recieved the free NFL Game Pass promo code in their email? I just recieved another email from Bruce Allen mentioning this perk, but haven't gotten the promo code yet.

I just got the email with the codes. The Redzone will not work until Sunday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, just654 said:

I just got the email with the codes. The Redzone will not work until Sunday.

Exactly.   

It only works on Sundays, from 1:00pm  until 8:00pm    When I'm not watching the Skins, or a game that means a lot, then that's the way we watch football.    It's part of our FIOS package and it kicks ass

Edited by Skinsfan1311

two notes on the playoff pay-as-you-go thing:

I forgot and was able to do it on the 8th. Just through the portal, may still be open if you forgot or didn't read the email in time.

Tickets go up in price per round, set by the NFL (as already mentioned), so if we host the NFC championship game you'll save a lot of money by doing pay as you go.  (if we host the NFC championship game - :ols:)

11 hours ago, tshile said:

two notes on the playoff pay-as-you-go thing:

I forgot and was able to do it on the 8th. Just through the portal, may still be open if you forgot or didn't read the email in time.

Tickets go up in price per round, set by the NFL (as already mentioned), so if we host the NFC championship game you'll save a lot of money by doing pay as you go.  (if we host the NFC championship game - :ols:)

The pay as you go is only for the wildcard game.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2016 at 7:35 PM, just654 said:

The pay as you go is only for the wildcard game.

Not true. Pay as you go works for entire playoff run. 

NOTE: Update...this is incorrect. Language on my season ticket account web site inferred otherwise. The price and pay as you go is only for the first home playoff game.

Edited by SonnyandSam

10 hours ago, SonnyandSam said:

Not true. Pay as you go works for entire playoff run. 

Sonny, again you are wrong. 

Here is the Email from the Redskins. I put in bold the line about only for wild card game.  

NFL OFFERS EARLY "PAY AS WE PLAY" OPTION FOR POSTSEASON GAMES

Dear Season Ticket Members, 

For the 2016 season, the National Football League is once again requiring all 32 NFL teams to offer Season Ticket Members an Early “Pay As We Play” Option for potential postseason home games. This early option incentive allows you to lock in your regular season ticket price for the Wild Card round, should the Redskins host a Wild Card game at FedExField.

By opting to purchase your 2016 postseason tickets by September 7, you can reserve tickets for potential postseason games at FedExField without putting any money down.

Your credit card will not be charged until the Redskins qualify to host a home postseason game, with your credit card information stored securely within this Season Ticket Member portal. The credit card used to enroll in this “Pay As We Play” program must have an expiration date beyond February 2017. You will also have the option to purchase parking passes at a later date.

To take advantage of this NFL offer exclusive to Season Ticket Members, PLEASE CLICK HERE. Your invoice can be found in the Pay My Invoice section under the TICKET CENTRAL tab.

If you have any questions about this policy, please call the Ticket Office at 301.275.6050.

Thank you,
The Washington Redskins 

PLEASE NOTE:

• The regular season price lock is offered for the Wild Card game only. If you do not elect to take part in the Early “Pay As We Play” Option, you will still be eligible to purchase Wild Card game tickets at market rates. You will receive communications with pricing information at the appropriate time.
  • If the Redskins host a home game in the Divisional or Conference Championship round, you will be eligible to purchase tickets. You will receive communications with pricing information at the appropriate time.

On 9/12/2016 at 8:03 AM, just654 said:

Sonny, again you are wrong. 

Here is the Email from the Redskins. I put in bold the line about only for wild card game.  

NFL OFFERS EARLY "PAY AS WE PLAY" OPTION FOR POSTSEASON GAMES

Dear Season Ticket Members, 

For the 2016 season, the National Football League is once again requiring all 32 NFL teams to offer Season Ticket Members an Early “Pay As We Play” Option for potential postseason home games. This early option incentive allows you to lock in your regular season ticket price for the Wild Card round, should the Redskins host a Wild Card game at FedExField.

By opting to purchase your 2016 postseason tickets by September 7, you can reserve tickets for potential postseason games at FedExField without putting any money down.

Your credit card will not be charged until the Redskins qualify to host a home postseason game, with your credit card information stored securely within this Season Ticket Member portal. The credit card used to enroll in this “Pay As We Play” program must have an expiration date beyond February 2017. You will also have the option to purchase parking passes at a later date.

To take advantage of this NFL offer exclusive to Season Ticket Members, PLEASE CLICK HERE. Your invoice can be found in the Pay My Invoice section under the TICKET CENTRAL tab.

If you have any questions about this policy, please call the Ticket Office at 301.275.6050.

Thank you,
The Washington Redskins 

PLEASE NOTE:

• The regular season price lock is offered for the Wild Card game only. If you do not elect to take part in the Early “Pay As We Play” Option, you will still be eligible to purchase Wild Card game tickets at market rates. You will receive communications with pricing information at the appropriate time.
  • If the Redskins host a home game in the Divisional or Conference Championship round, you will be eligible to purchase tickets. You will receive communications with pricing information at the appropriate time.

You are correct. I just called the ticket office and they confirmed it only applies to the first home playoff game. On my season ticket account, it said, "Should the Redskins host a home playoff game,....." I read that for all home games. But apparently not. My bad. Thank you for correcting me. But Skins should have been clearer on our ticket account site.

• Like 1

Anybody else park in the orange H lot off of Morgan Blvd today? We got to the lot around 1130 and someone was directing us to an entrance towards the very back of the lot. We took the right in and noticed a line of cars appearing to see if they could pull up and turn into a closer row.  Unfortunately, the rest of the rows along Morgan Blvd were all roped off keeping folks from entering, and as we were passing by, you can see tons of parking spots that, alas, you couldn't get to. I asked one of the attendants what was up and he says "we full." Uh no buddy, "we obviously are NOT full."  They were making folks turn back around and head the other direction on Morgan Blvd. We were able to snag another attendant's attention and he stopped oncoming traffic and allowed us to make a left back into the lot.  Still, seemed very silly, and on the way in asked other attendants the rhyme or reason, and nobody seemed to have a clue.

14 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Anybody else park in the orange H lot off of Morgan Blvd today? We got to the lot around 1130 and someone was directing us to an entrance towards the very back of the lot. We took the right in and noticed a line of cars appearing to see if they could pull up and turn into a closer row.  Unfortunately, the rest of the rows along Morgan Blvd were all roped off keeping folks from entering, and as we were passing by, you can see tons of parking spots that, alas, you couldn't get to. I asked one of the attendants what was up and he says "we full." Uh no buddy, "we obviously are NOT full."  They were making folks turn back around and head the other direction on Morgan Blvd. We were able to snag another attendant's attention and he stopped oncoming traffic and allowed us to make a left back into the lot.  Still, seemed very silly, and on the way in asked other attendants the rhyme or reason, and nobody seemed to have a clue.

Was that same parking lot guy calling the plays for our offense?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/5/2017 at 11:39 AM, psu2008 said:

Just FYI, 2017 invoices are live on our accounts as of Sunday 2/5 morning.

Is this true for everyone?  When I try to log in it says the site is undergoing maintenance.  It's been saying that since Friday.  I normally wouldn't be concerned, but I had a ton of issues last year with my tickets.  

Edit-  Nevermind, I was looking in the wrong place.

Edited by kevhow

Looks like you can get an extra 10,000 Redskins rewards points if you renew by March  or 5000 by March 15.  I am assuming that is per account and not per ticket.

I spend almost all my points last year on a pair of field passes for the Bills (preseason), Dallas, and Green Bay games. 

Those were fun.  I am planning on getting some tunnel passes this year.

It looks like my tickets did not go up (upper level, sideline, upper half (row 16+).  The price of the Red Zone lot stayed the same.  I would be willing to bet that beer and other concessions will go up.

I just looked at my invoice and noticed that there is a $25 processing fee for the pay as play for the playoffs (aka Paloffs). 

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is a new fee (and as before, it does not include the paloffs parking - which has its own processing fee if we get to that point)

QTY DESCRIPTION SECTION ROW SEATS TOTAL COST

4 2017 Playoff Pay As We Play Tickets 401 xxxxxxx  343.20

1 2017 Playoff Processing Fee 25.00

Edited by MarkB452
Added Invoice info

8 hours ago, MarkB452 said:

Looks like you can get an extra 10,000 Redskins rewards points if you renew by March  or 5000 by March 15.  I am assuming that is per account and not per ticket.

I spend almost all my points last year on a pair of field passes for the Bills (preseason), Dallas, and Green Bay games. 

Those were fun.  I am planning on getting some tunnel passes this year.

It looks like my tickets did not go up (upper level, sideline, upper half (row 16+).  The price of the Red Zone lot stayed the same.  I would be willing to bet that beer and other concessions will go up.

I just looked at my invoice and noticed that there is a $25 processing fee for the pay as play for the playoffs (aka Paloffs). 

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that is a new fee (and as before, it does not include the paloffs parking - which has its own processing fee if we get to that point)

QTY DESCRIPTION SECTION ROW SEATS TOTAL COST

4 2017 Playoff Pay As We Play Tickets 401 xxxxxxx  343.20

1 2017 Playoff Processing Fee 25.00

Nope, not a new fee.  

They had it since it's inception and I ****ed a blue storm about it.  I complained to the TO and to any fellow STH who would listen. 

Ok... Why was it last year to renew our season tickets we had the option to spread out four equal installments over four months.  Now this year we have to pay it in three equal installments over three months.  Just makes it harder to make that payment every month when the amount is so much more.  Doesn't make sense, why change it.

22 minutes ago, suresign said:

Ok... Why was it last year to renew our season tickets we had the option to spread out four equal installments over four months.  Now this year we have to pay it in three equal installments over three months.  Just makes it harder to make that payment every month when the amount is so much more.  Doesn't make sense, why change it.

Call the TO and ask if they would be amenable to a four payment plan.

On 2/16/2017 at 10:55 AM, suresign said:

They will definitely change it for you. They gave me until July 1 last year but they don't advertise that. When you call, they will give it to you with no questions asked if it is the same as prior years.