Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!Skins Fans its Dallas Week!!

nittydachamp

Yes, why.......yes it is...............

and,

Dallas SUCKS :point2sky :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

It is still Christmas eve here in midwest USA.............

one more wish Santa..................

bring us a WIN against Dallas...........................

Thank you.

well sportscasters got Hawaii Bowl wrong cause alot folks was saying that

Navada was suppose to win this game big, but SMU guys was big underdog

with a blowout game.... maybe we Redskins can do the same blowout cowboys

this weekend... wishful thinking??? (why not) try my best not to break my new

tv this weekend...

I'll admit, I'm having a hard time getting very excited for the game. I will always hate Dallas, but feeling apathetic at the moment.

This.

I got two words: **** DALLAS!

And this. That's pretty much how i'm feeling about Sunday.

HTTR!

And just for good measure **** dallas!!!!!

Merry Christmas!

Has everyone here already game up on the game on Sunday? It don't feel like Dallas week to some. Here ia a photo that should get things started. I took this photo from the 2007 season November 18, 2007 at Texas Stadium, we lost that game.

HTTR

You Cowpukes are headin for the last roundup!!!!

How great will it be to knock them out of playoff contention....:dallasuck

Sadly, I don't give a damn.

So what if we beat Dallas? They'll probably make playoffs anyway. If they don't, that means the Giants do.

It's better for the franchase if we lose this game. That being said, I can't root against Washington. Just not in me. But regardless, this game is really meaningless and that sucks because Dallas games shouldn't be meaningless.

Sadly, I don't give a damn.

So what if we beat Dallas? They'll probably make playoffs anyway. If they don't, that means the Giants do.

It's better for the franchase if we lose this game. That being said, I can't root against Washington. Just not in me. But regardless, this game is really meaningless and that sucks because Dallas games shouldn't be meaningless.

This season obviously stinks like a blown up taco bell bathroom, but a win against Dallas is always a good thing for the Redskins Franchise. I don't want to see the cowboys or the gmen in the playoffs either. The Cowboys haven't won a playoff game in 13 years and this streak is pretty funny to me. If the Skins win it would only make it harder for the Cowboys to win a playoff game again. I don't expect the Redskins to show up though. They fought up until the Raider game. Bruce Allen is in and the Redskins look like they are in the offseason already.

Archived