Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joejccva71

We are going to get DESTROYED next Sunday

Who is the Hottest Nationwide News Anchor   183 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Hottest Nationwide News Anchor

• Robin Meade
    • Julie Banderas
    • Poppy Harlow
    • Melissa Theuriau
    • Kate Bolduan
    • Jenna Lee
    • Courtney Friel
    • Christi Paul
    • Becky White
    • Anna Gilligan
    • It's so close, they have to Mud Wrestle to break the Tie
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

271 posts in this topic

And don't forget Double-G will want some revenge. The Saints D will be properly motivated.

DESTROYED by Brees and his offense. OMG.

I'm scared...

don't be a punk, the skins will keep it close.

don't be a punk, the skins will keep it close.

It's called REALISM. I'm a long, true, and diehard Skins fan, but I know the best team in the NFL when I see one.

I dunno.....for as good as the Saints look, next week may turn out to be a letdown game of sorts for them after this epic matchup.

I'm actually seeing a score similar to yesterday, with the Saints winning late 27-24.

But damn we can't have any secondary breakdowns like we have had with Jackson when we played the Eagles or with Marshall when we played the Broncos.

It's called REALISM. I'm a long, true, and diehard Skins fan, but I know the best team in the NFL when I see one.

so pick one of the other 5 or 6 prediction threads, your hate doesn't require special attention.

I don't know. We beat this exact same Saints team last year, and for some reason we tend to play better against good teams than against crappy ones. I mean we could only score 17 or under against the Bucs, Lions and Chiefs, but 24 and 27 on the Broncos and Eagles. Everyone will be counting the Redskins out, and thats the perfect position we can be in to pull off an upset.

Remember 52-7 against New England?

Yeah....

Fortunately Payton has somewhat of a conscience unlike Beli-Cheat. He would never run up the score like that and risk injury especially with the playoffs pretty much guaranteed.

It would be real interesting to just stand outside the Saints' defensive meeting room when Gregg Williams and Co. are going over Campbell and our offense's video tape.

I bet the laughter you'd hear eminating from the room would be something to hear.

Look at easily McNabb threw on us where they had guys WIDE OPEN. Umm...Brees and the Saints offense is much better than the Eagles.

watch the Saints OL in the 2nd half. They've been epic tonight. He's getting series time to move around, make a throw.

I dont think I want us to win. Might as well get a better draft pick. I want to see the Saints go undefeated.

Although I guess it would also be kinda cool if we were their only loss.

watch the Saints OL in the 2nd half. They've been epic tonight. He's getting series time to move around, make a throw.

Is it fair to say the skins D-line is better than the Pats'?

It would be real interesting to just stand outside the Saints' defensive meeting room when Gregg Williams and Co. are going over Campbell and our offense's video tape.

I bet the laughter you'd hear eminating from the room would be something to hear.

He is going to put an opposite of a Buddy Ryan bounty on JC.

No one hurt him! He is our biggest asset!

I dont think I want us to win. Might as well get a better draft pick. I want to see the Saints go undefeated.

Although I guess it would also be kinda cool if we were their only loss.

Honestly, how can you call yourself a fan?

you know Williams is looking forward to this...we'll keep it close and then give up 47805 points in the 4th quarter...final 4785-6

0 goes here-* lol

Lets just wait and see shall we. Our Defense is a lot better than the Patriots, and the Saints are coming off a short week, I dont think we will win but i do believe that we will put up a much better effort than the Patriots, who seem lost on Offense and god knows what their Defense is trying to do. But the Saints are easily the best team i have seen this year.

Is it fair to say the skins D-line is better than the Pats'?

Doesn't matter when our secondary is garbage.

Just what do you think Brees and Co. are going to do with the 10+yd cushions Blache and Gray are going to give their receivers?

Greg Williams is going to unleash fury on this offense. You don't think he has something to prove.