Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Hate Lavar and Chad

riggo4ever

The Lavar show is the worst radio program EVER! They have done nothing but bash the Skins since July. Lavar is a bitter ex-employee (whom I used to love as a player) and Chad Dukes is a fat-ass. If there are still any hardcore Skins fans out there who will always back our team, please boycott that crap show and denounce Lavar as "one of us".

GO SKINS!

Some of you are missing the point. They ONLY talk about the down side of the SKINS. I know we have issues, but true fans like me start every season with hope and keep it until there is none. Maybe some of you have grown weak, but I still get pissed when people bash my team...especially a local station. To me it is backstabbing. Wait until we are good again, then they will be the first on the bandwagon. Screw them, go Skins.

The Lavar show is the worst radio program EVER! They have done nothing but bash the Skins since July. Lavar is a bitter ex-employee (whom I used to love as a player) and Chad Dukes is a fat-ass. If there are still any hardcore Skins fans out there who will always back our team, please boycott that crap show and denounce Lavar as "one of us".

GO SKINS!

Fail! I love the show. If you can't take people criticizing and speaking the truth about the skins listen to 980!

Some of you are missing the point. They ONLY talk about the down side of the SKINS. I know we have issues, but true fans like me start every season with hope and keep it until there is none. Maybe some of you have grown weak, but I still get pissed when people bash my team...especially a local station. To me it is backstabbing. Wait until we are good again, then they will be the first on the bandwagon. Screw them, go Skins.

Okay, I'll bite.

1) This "true fans" :pooh: is really starting to annoy me.

2) How do you feel when you hear the exact same sentiment on the station that is owned by the team?

3) I have been listening to the guys for the past couple of weeks and they have been okay for the most part. Yeah, they have their moments when you can hear a bit of bitterness towards to ownership and tend to overhype things (Sonny/Jim post game interview), but they are no different from any other show in the area with regards to the Skins.

I dont mind the show all that much. I just love listening to radio about the Redskins so I tune in. The only thing that bothers me which I have mentioned in every thread about this station is how they act like they are so uncensored compared to 980.

They were going on and on yesterday about how Snyders owns 980, and Snyder owns this message board and how he controls what is talked about on this site and the radio. They were talking about how they are not censored and they give you the real truth and blah blah blah. Its horse **** because it couldnt be farther from the truth. Chad Dukes was the one going off the most and I just want to call in and tell Chad to surf this website and he can find a million threads bashing Snyder all the time and nobody here is censoring that talk.

I just hate when people spout **** out of there mouth that is not true. I go on this site every day and listen to 980 all the time and you cant even tell Snyders owns either of those. Sorry I ***** about this every time this stuff is brought about but Dukes and Lavar talk about this all the time and it pisses me the **** off.

GO SKINS!

Only thing true statement in your little rant is that Dukes is a fat-ass. The rest is all subjective. I dont see why you feel the need to post your opinion about that talk show or any for that matter. If you dont like it---DONT LISTEN. Simple as that.

GO SKINS!

:cry:

They do have a bit of hateraid in them, and Chad seems to enjoy it more when they lose then when they win, but I like the show, there is some insight that you can get from listening to the show that you will not get elsewhere.

I am a Chad Dukes fan. I think LaVar is horrible but the Big O and Dukes show was radio gold. I don't think Chad is a total redskins hater. He is fed up like the majority of fans and has a forum to express his disdain. In the interest of full disclosure.......... I think their show blows and the 106.7 format flip has been a failure.

I don't listen to their show because..

1. I never listened to Chad Dukes anyway.

2. Chad Dukes is certainly no sports reporter or analyst.

3. Lavar Arrington has never impressed me with any media professionalism, whether it be tv or radio.

.. but it's not because they bash the Redskins. Everyone bashes the Redskins these days.

On a related note, I've been very happy over the past year that 980 has not been underly critical of the team since Snyder bought the station. I thought for sure Danny would bounce Andy and Czabe.

My only issue w/ Chad Dukes is that he's not really a sports guy. He often sounds underinformed, particularly when it comes to Redskins history and the gameday experience today.

Dukes had no idea who Haloti Ngata was a few weeks back. Ngata is a star in this league.

psst, they call it like they see it. it may be sunshine, rainbows, and unicorns from your viewpoint, but i and many others have a different perspective.

of course we are all gonna still root for the win, the playoffs, the Superbowl...but we've all seen this movie before. we know how it plays out.

do you watch old yeller repeatedly and keep hoping he won't get shot at the end?

i probably like their show because they bash snyder and it aligns with my viewpoint...but our owner has no one to blame but himself and frankly, i'm not sure he gives a damn as long as vinny is stroking his ego and he gets to count his growing cash pile...

I just hate when people spout **** out of there mouth that is not true. I go on this site every day and listen to 980 all the time and you cant even tell Snyders owns either of those. Sorry I ***** about this every time this stuff is brought about but Dukes and Lavar talk about this all the time and it pisses me the **** off.

if you can't tell a difference between before Snyder bought this site (Aug 05) and now...then you are new or just haven't been paying attention...

that being said, i've gotten used to it, and i still think this place is a great place for information and links to great blogs...:helmet:

Archived