Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AJC: Sex with animals? It’s not uncommon (merged w/other animal sex topics--if you can believe that's even necessary---jeeez MET)

China

Sex with animals? It’s not uncommon

By Alexis Stevens

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Two men, two animals in two different states. And two separate arrests within the last week for having sex with four-legged animals

“Who would do that?” you might ask.

No one’s really counting, but probably more people than you realize, according to an Atlanta psychiatrist.

Last week, Edwin Robles of Jonesboro was arrested by Clayton County police for allegedly having sex with his dog. Bestiality is a felony in Georgia, and Robles could face up to five years in prison if convicted.

On Wednesday, South Carolina police said Rodell Vereen was arrested for the second time for having sex with the same horse. He could face up to five years in prison for the latest buggery charge.

“It’s not as uncommon as one would think,” said Tracey Marks, a forensic psychiatrist who practices in Atlanta. “Dogs and farm animals are probably the most common occurrences.”

Like most sexually deviant behaviors, “zoophilia” is more common in men, Marks said. And now more than ever, it’s easier for the curious to explore sexual options.

“Just as people consider marijuana to be a gateway to other things, the Internet has been a gateway for [bestiality] to becoming more ordinary,” Marks said.

But having sex with animals isn’t just a freakish fetish. Many consider it to be animal abuse.

Laws preventing sex with animals differ from state to state, according to animallaw.info. At least a dozen states don’t have laws at all.

“It is shocking. It should be illegal in every state,” said Stephanie Bell with People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. “It’s not a laughing matter. Even in cases where physical harm doesn’t occur to the animal, it’s still cruel.”

Because human sex with animals is not a topic many people are comfortable discussing, sometimes it takes a high-profile case to raise public awareness, Bell said.

In 2005, a Washington state man died after having sex with a horse. The 45-year-old suffered a perforated colon after being penetrated, according to police.

“It piqued the attention of the legislators,” Bell said.

Click on the link for the full article

In related news:

Man jailed again for having sex with horse

By Graeme Moore

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 12:25 a.m.

Horry County Police arrested a Longs man early Tuesday morning on charges that he had sex with a horse. This is the second time he's been arrested for this.

Rodell Vereen, 50, is charged with trespassing and buggery, a felony classified as an "offense against morality."

The story begins at Lazy B Stables, a quiet horse farm that Barbara Kenley calls her retreat.

"This is supposed to be my enjoyment, my serenity, my peace of mind out here. This is where I come to get away from everything," Kenley told NewsChannel 15 in an exclusive interview on Tuesday.

But Kenley's tranquil respite fell apart near the end of 2007 when she discovered a man had been having sex with her horse. What was once a place for enjoyment turned into a place of disbelief and disgust.

"He's totally destroyed that. For a whole year and a half, I've been destroyed."

Kenley first stumbled upon Rodell Vereen in a horse stall on Thanksgiving Day in 2007. She described seeing her horse, Sugar, standing in the stall with Rodell sleeping above on some hay. She called police, but it turned out to be more than a simple trespassing.

According to a police report taken that November day, Vereen admitted to police he was there to have sex with the horse and had been there several times in the previous months.

Click on the link for the full article

In 2005, a Washington state man died after having sex with a horse. The 45-year-old suffered a perforated colon after being penetrated, according to police.

“It piqued the attention of the legislators,” Bell said.

Later, the head of the state legislature announced a fact finding trip to Tijuana, Mexico.

always found this funny :silly: :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, of Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up."

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

:helmet:

The Horse rapist was caught on survellaince tape. I'm surprised the lady didn't shot the sick deviant.

Not being uncommon just means there are alot of perverted people who need to be put in cages and or neutered or spayed so they can't pollute the population with their offspring.

The Horse rapist was caught on survellaince tape. I'm surprised the lady didn't shot the sick deviant.

Not being uncommon just means there are alot of perverted people who need to be put in cages and or neutered or spayed so they can't pollute the population with their offspring.

I don't think it's possible for humans to have offspring with a horse.

Although John Kerry . . .

Last week, Edwin Robles of Jonesboro was arrested by Clayton County police for allegedly having sex with his dog. Bestiality is a felony in Georgia, and Robles could face up to five years in prison if convicted.

So in the same state as Michael Vick, this guy might get more of a prison sentence for pleasuring a dog, than Vick did, for being involved in the torturing of many dogs ??

So in the same state as Michael Vick, this guy might get more of a prison sentence for pleasuring a dog, than Vick did, for being involved in the torturing of many dogs ??

It's the Republican Party.

Pro torture, anti sex.

:)

On Wednesday, South Carolina police said Rodell Vereen was arrested for the second time for having sex with the same horse. He could face up to five years in prison for the latest buggery charge.

Arrested for the 2nd time on the same charge.

Of course, his first arrest was in West Virginia, from where he fled those charges.

Actually, every time I see a story like this, there's a scene that pops into my mind.

It's a prison. The New Guy is arriving. He goes through processing, gets searched, gets issued his stuff. He gets led into the cell block. He's shuffling through the cell block, and everybody's checking out The New Guy.

The guard leads him to a cell. Puts him in. Slams the door. New Guy and Old Timer check each other out. Alone at last.

And then, the moment comes. Old Timer speaks. "So. What are you in for?"