Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So Jerry Calls me From The Sales Office...........

SkinzBoi85

And tells me he has season tickets for next season.

A pair for 6535. 25 percent down up front which he said was like 1600. Before I could even respond, he said he'd throw in tailgate passes AND parking passes for the first two seasons, and he wants me to come down next weekend to see 'em.

Mind you I inquired 5 months ago and spoke breifly, and he called me out the blue today

Damn how many of ya'll gave up ya tix LMAO???

I've been on the list close to 5 years. The only call I got was for some sort of over priced dream seats a month after I signed up. I declined and the guy on the phone was rather rude saying something like, "well I guess you'll have to wait a long time then."

I'm probably on the list twice come to think of it. I'm not holding my breath.

I've been on the list close to 5 years. The only call I got was for some sort of over priced dream seats a month after I signed up. I declined and the guy on the phone was rather rude saying something like, "well I guess you'll have to wait long time then."

Well, the guy who called you is probably out of work at the moment after all the firings in the ticket sales areas. So, maybe being a rude **** has its karmic payback eventually.

Must be in the EZ then.

Edit: ...unless he bought them like ten years ago.

Mark, the price they were quoting me to re-up my clubbers which were about on the goal line were $2850 per seat, so the ones they're offering this dude may be out a little more, maybe on the 10?

But that's still a hell of a lot of money to pay per game.

Mark, the price they were quoting me to re-up my clubbers which were about on the goal line were $2850 per seat, so the ones they're offering this dude may be out a little more, maybe on the 10?

But that's still a hell of a lot of money to pay per game.

No, he's being offered these from a buddy. So the price his buddy is paying could be the year 2000 price, and if so, there's probably an escalator clause. I do have a feeling club prices went up substantially in 2000 since it was the first full off-season Mr. Snyder was in control.

2008 club prices for the season:

Zone D, Endzone: $2,800 each

Zone B, Inside the 20 to the goal line: $3,700 each

Zone A, Between the 20s: $4,650 each.

Add $131.70 Amusement tax to the prices above.

Orange Parking: $350.

Speaking of club seats, did anyone get a call last season after the first Giants game about a buy one get one free club seat offer? I did, it was a good deal since it was just for one season.

Alas, I had just bought Caps season tickets so I couldn't afford it.

NFL Sunday ticket.

1. No line at the bathroom.

2. Instant replay.

3. Tivo to record it if they're playing at the wrong time.

4. Temperature just where I set the thermostat.

5. No one spilling beer on me.

6. No one yelling "You suck!" in my kids ears.

7. No one fighting in the seats down the aisle.

8. 800 other channels when we lose.

And did I mention there's no line at the bathroom?

NFL Sunday ticket.

2. Instant replay.

AMEN BROTHER!

I love the 'Skins as much as any person, but no way in hell I'd ever throw that kind of dough for tickets.

Trust me, you will save mad money buying tickets through stubhub or razorgator. Even if you bought them for every single game. I like experiencing different parts of the stadium each time I visit.

I got a call earlier this week with an "upgrade offer". They offered me 2 end zone clubs for $2800. He said its normally $2800 a seat, but they were offering me $2800 for a pair in the end zone. Its like getting a club seat for free. He said it was a 3 year deal, 20% down, the rest by the end of June. After 3 years, I'm guaranteed lower bowl. I turned them down.

I've been on the list close to 5 years. The only call I got was for some sort of over priced dream seats a month after I signed up. I declined and the guy on the phone was rather rude saying something like, "well I guess you'll have to wait a long time then."

he is being offered club seats, if you wanna drop 3k on each ticket then you can have those seats too

NFL Sunday ticket.

2. Instant replay.

You forgot:

No hour long leaving the game traffic.

No depressing drive home after the team blew yet another winnable game.

No Eagles, Giants, Pukes, Other, team fans ruining your gameday experience.

No 1000% markup on Beer, burgers, etc.

No large donation to Snyder's wallet so he can further destroy this team.

I'm sure there is more.

I still can't believe that people actually pay several thousands a year to watch 8 games, which at least 1/2 of them you leave pissed for a long time afterwards.

A pair for 6535. 25 percent down up front which he said was like 1600.

$6535?? For skins tickets?? Man what a boatload of crap that is. Given the product Ol Danny boy has given us I've reached the point that he'd have to pay me to go and see these clowns.

Man I'll bet DS is laughing all they way to the bank.

$6535?? For skins tickets?? Man what a boatload of crap that is.

I hear ya. I'm really surprised we don't hear from more of these people on the board. 99% of us don't pay to watch **** and are still royally pissed.

Now if I had to pay 6000+ to watch them lose to the winless Rams and go 1-2 to divisional opponents while scoring only 27 points combined against them. I'd be slightly more disgruntled, well maybe not slightly.

I got a call earlier this week with an "upgrade offer". They offered me 2 end zone clubs for $2800. He said its normally $2800 a seat, but they were offering me $2800 for a pair in the end zone. Its like getting a club seat for free. He said it was a 3 year deal, 20% down, the rest by the end of June. After 3 years, I'm guaranteed lower bowl. I turned them down.
Wow. So it's confirmed. That's pretty amazing, really. In '97 those EZ seats were going for $995 each - so with this new deal, that's an increase of just over 40% over a twelve year span which is actually somewhat reasonable. And that 1997 price was before the club concourse was enclosed and finished.
I still can't believe that people actually pay several thousands a year to watch 8 games, which at least 1/2 of them you leave pissed for a long time afterwards.
Yeah, but it's not just that we "watch 8 games." It's the whole experience, particularly the tailgating and the camraderie and friendships you develop over the years. That is a HUUUGE part of the game day experience for most of us regulars, I think.

Archived