Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yet another female teacher has sex with student *pic*

da#1skinsfan

When I was in the 9th grade my math teacher was diagnosed with cancer and was replaced for the second half of the year by a newly-graduated UMD teaching student.

Her name was Miss Greenewalt, a former Terp cheerleader and Miss Maryland.

I didn't get any though...that she knew of. Boy, if she only knew. ;)

I'll never understand why women think they can get away with this. Don't they know that the first order of business after getting laid is to tell all your guy friends about it? Of course word is going to get out.

Exactly.

You know afterwards he called up his homeboy from Drama class and was like "Ey yo, guess who just got that some of that TILF canteloupe? YOUR BOOOOOOOOOOY!!!"

As long as the law is applied equally regardless of the sex of the offender or the victim, apply whatever penalty you will.

right, because it's that black and white.

you have a 15 year old daughter. her teacher has sex with her.

you have a 15 year old son. he has sex with his teacher.

you can not convince me your feelings would be the same.

for the former, you're pulling out rifles.

for the latter, you're wanting to high five and chest bump, at least deep down inside.

I'll never understand why women think they can get away with this. Don't they know that the first order of business after getting laid is to tell all your guy friends about it? Of course word is going to get out.

No, the real evidence is when his parents suspiciously figure it out when they see him getting straight A's in a class they know he sucks at, while his grades in all the other classes are failing.

right, because it's that black and white.

you have a 15 year old daughter. her teacher has sex with her.

you have a 15 year old son. he has sex with his teacher.

you can not convince me your feelings would be the same.

for the former, you're pulling out rifles.

for the latter, you're wanting to high five and chest bump, at least deep down inside.

Right.

This is America.

Where "equal treatment under the law" is a comedic farce.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I can honestly say that I would not be happy if a teacher were sleeping with my teenage son.

...I guess you're right that I would probably bit more "emotional"(with the rifles and what-not) if it were my daughter, but either way I would want the teacher punished to the full extent of the law.

Right.

This is America.

Where "equal treatment under the law" is a comedic farce.

if you think that there's anything remotely equal about what it takes to get in a girls pants compared to what it takes to get into a guys pants, or that there is anything remotely equal about the possible effects / ramifications of it, you're nuts.

you know better. but you've drawn your usual line in the sand, it's black and white to you when reality says otherwise.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I can honestly say that I would not be happy if a teacher were sleeping with my teenage son.

...I guess you're right that I would probably bit more "emotional"(with the rifles and what-not) if it were my daughter, but either way I would want the teacher punished to the full extent of the law.

I can see that, at least for the educational effect it would have on him, if not considering the ethical side.

if you think that there's anything remotely equal about what it takes to get in a girls pants compared to what it takes to get into a guys pants, or that there is anything remotely equal about the possible effects / ramifications of it, you're nuts.

you know better. but you've drawn your usual line in the sand, it's black and white to you when reality says otherwise.

You're deciding legal cases based on emotion. IMHO, that's not the way to go.

Archived