Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread...What jersey do you want?

YoCoLifSavr

What's the really sweet discounted price? lol.

And yea, I have at least one friend that wants one, there's one more that I would say will probably want one and then a couple more that I'd say are probably like 50/50.

For orders under 10 it is $45, for 10-20 jerseys it is $38 and if we break that mark, I will contact the seller and try to get a better discount.

I also found out from seller another way to get a discount - if all the jerseys are shipped to one person, we can get the jerseys for $33. This would mean that one person collect the money - send it to seller and then ship the jerseys which should be around 3 bucks I believe through USPS.

For orders under 10 it is $45, for 10-20 jerseys it is $38 and if we break that mark, I will contact the seller and try to get a better discount.

I also found out from seller another way to get a discount - if all the jerseys are shipped to one person, we can get the jerseys for $33. This would mean that one person collect the money - send it to seller and then ship the jerseys which should be around 3 bucks I believe through USPS.

The shipping it to one person thing is fine with me if that person can meet at a game... If not then I'm sure it would be more than $5 for most to have it shipped to them... Since I'll probably have 2 or 3 at least then it would probably work better for me and the person that initially receives them, but not most. So yea whatever, I guess it's fine with me either way, but if we do it that way it'd be best if we could meet at a game.

One more question, I know a ****boys fan that would likely want to get in on this if ****boys jerseys were available, we should be able to order from different teams right? And my brother might want a vagiants...

The shipping it to one person thing is fine with me if that person can meet at a game... If not then I'm sure it would be more than $5 for most to have it shipped to them... Since I'll probably have 2 or 3 at least then it would probably work better for me and the person that initially receives them, but not most. So yea whatever, I guess it's fine with me either way, but if we do it that way it'd be best if we could meet at a game.

One more question, I know a ****boys fan that would likely want to get in on this if ****boys jerseys were available, we should be able to order from different teams right? And my brother might want a vagiants...

For other teams please have them contact the supplier directly. PM me and I will give you their information.

Did you say we could get a Riggins Jersey? If so, I am interested but live in Texas so I can't meet at the game. I would need an Reebok XL so whatever size that is would be great. Just let me know.

Thanks

Mark

You don't have to meet anywhere.

When they're ready to order, the OP should let you know to PM your PayPal e-mail address and the supplier will invoice you. The price includes shipping, so it will be shipped directly to whatever address you designate on your PayPal account.

Put me down for a Cooley 50 Burgundy. I might order another one, but I'm trying to figure out sizes.

48 = Medium

50 = Large

52 = XL

etc. etc.

It's a little bigger than a normal shirt, I'd say go down a size from what you normally wear. I wear large shirts and 48 jerseys and they fit fine, a little big if anything but definitely not bad, they fit the way I like.

Not sure if this helped or not but yea there you go I think that's about the most help I can give for it lol.

Archived