Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

____any redskin/cowboy couples? hahaha

Supreme 21/36

I dated a girl in college who, while not a Cowboys fan herself, had a girlfriend (or BFF or whatever the terminology is) that was a hardcore Cowboys fan. Worse, she hung out with us all the time and never shut up about it. I actually broke up with the girl because of her friend (they were kind of joined at the hip) and I was sick of listening to her yap. The relationship wouldn't have lasted anyway, but that sure sped up the process.

My girlfriend is also a Cowboys fan...but she does things to me that the Redskins don't...so until the redskins start doing some things...she wins

justify it all you want benedict arnold but Chief Zee knows when you're cheating on the burgundy and gold and he doesnt appreciate it. :laugh:

We make a point to try and avoid those situations

so youre like the romeo and juliet of football love. :laugh:

I couldnt do it. Just knowing that I was trying to be with someone whom deep inside I despise would drive me crazy. I would probably have to move out every year when we played and depending upon the outcome of the game I may just dump her ass and end up sleeping on my buddy's couch.

Archived