Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Paloffs is Now: 2007(merged)

RenegadeTK

well guys, unlike some people on this board, i refuse to go quietly into the night. if we win out the rest of our games, we still have a good chance of making the playoffs this year. and i still believe we have it in us to beat everyone on our schedule.

minus the pats game, all of our L's have come down to the wire. now it's a matter of just winning those games, rather than letting them be taken from us.

this is what being a fan is about. our playoff run begins against the Bears tomorrow. rally behind your team!

12/6vs.bears.gifBearsspacer.gif12/16@giants.gifGiantsspacer.gif12/23@vikings.gifVikingsspacer.gif12/30vs.cowboys.gifCowboys

Hail to the Redskins! :logo:

EDIT: Current Playoff Picture

PlayoffPicture.jpg

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

If we win out our chances are great. We already have tie breakers vs. Arizona and Detroit who both have tought schedules ahead of them. Minnesota has a fairly easy schedule from this point on and are coming on hot. But a loss to use would give us the tie breaker there as well. I can't say I'm confident in us winning out but I'll be cheering till the end regardless.

The way the NFC conference is at this point in the season, 7-9 would qualify for a sixth seed. We have to win our remaining games and hope those teams who are in the same boat as us lose out.

There is no reason why we should be 5-7 heading into the 13th week of the season. We should at the very least be 7-5. We start off moderately at best in games, then once the 3rd quarter starts, we show our jeckle and Hyde side. Inconsistency and poor execution is the reason why we're not a winning team right now. But then again, 9-7 is reachable.

We also need a lil' help to get into the paloffs, even if we win out.

A loss from the Cards, Lions, Saints and the Panthers.

The Cards and Lions need to have a loss for us to have the same W-L and thus take the head-to-head tie breaker.

If we beat the Vikings, we'll own the head-to-head over them.

The Saints and the Panthers have a better NFC record than us- which would award them the tie breaker.

We also need a lil' help to get into the paloffs, even if we win out.

A loss from the Cards, Lions, Saints and the Panthers.

The Cards and Lions need to have a loss for us to have the same W-L and thus take the head-to-head tie breaker.

If we beat the Vikings, we'll own the head-to-head over them.

The Saints and the Panthers have a better NFC record than us- which would award them the tie breaker.

i have faith that the cards and lions will take care of themselves. losing fitz, boldin and williams respectively puts them at a serious disadvantage to begin with

i dont believe the panthers can go too far with vinny at the helm. surely they will lose to jax this weekend

the saints still have games against philly and chicago (soldier fields closer, i believe), so im sure they will drop one of those games

and we will beat the vikings

i know everyone hates speculation. but the ball is in our court in my opinion. win out, and we are headed to the post-season

well guys, unlike some people on this board, i refuse to go quietly into the night. :notworthy

if we win out the rest of our games, we still have a good chance of making the playoffs this year. and i still believe we have it in us to beat everyone on our schedule. :point2sky

minus the pats game, all of our L's have come down to the wire. now it's a matter of just winning those games, rather than letting them be taken from us. :doh:

this is what being a fan is about. our playoff run begins against the Bears tomorrow. rally behind your team!:wavetowel :wavetowel :jump: :jump: :wavetowel :wavetowel

12/6vs.bears.gifBears:bearsuck: spacer.gif12/16@giants.gifGiants:gaintsuck spacer.gif12/23@vikings.gifVikings:vikesuck: spacer.gif12/30vs.cowboys.gifCowboys:dallasuck :wewantd: :dallasuck

Hail to the Redskins! :logo:

:logo: :point2sky HTTR:point2sky :logo:

How come in the beginning of the season we won all of those "close games"; (ie. vs. Philly #1, vs. Cards, vs. Jets) but now we can't seem to win them?

with the loss of half of our starting secondary, we just cant stop the pass in the second half as well as we were before