Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art

Sept. 22: London Fletcher

I LOVE the answer to the question about the upcoming Giants game.....great attitude...also like how he said "we" were swept by them when he wasn't here...

Nice chat, but...I would have liked to know his thoughts on the headphones for the defense that's probably coming next year. And since he played in several defensive schemes, which one he liked the best.

It's great to have a real leader at the MLB position. It seems like most of the best teams do.

He's 5' 10"! :laugh:

Awesome chat, guy seems like he's a lot of fun. Player's respect him, fans love him, and the coaches rave about him. I'm starting to see why he was the first guy we grabbed in FA this year.

be funny if he was on scholarship to be the Center :)

Huly

Most important question we have. You’ve never answered it. Gas or charcoal?

London Fletcher

He likes our tradition! :laugh: :D

yo hes a fantastic player wit alot of heart..if u seen his pre game stuff on tv, his hype speech before going out the tunnel are mind blowing(ray lewis like) as his ritual for throwing up before every single game

Zoony came up with a great question. One tha can be asked every interview and not be near as dumb as "gas or charcoal?".

"Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows."

Great question and I nominate that to replace the grilling question.

Great chat and a great read. London is a real class act and I hope he leads this D for a long time........or at least until he's ready to let H.B. take over.:silly: