Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sept. 12: Antwaan Randle El

Art

ARE is a loyal, stand up guy. Originally, I too, thought we overpaid for him, but after watching his play and developement over the course of last year and the beginning of this year, I really like what he will bring to the team. ARE is turning into a solid #2. :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck :cheers:

Drink up...it's Friday!!!

A joke question posted in the wrong thread gets co-top billing? Dangerous precedent there, Art. ;)

I love the fact that we've got a core group of guys around here that are not only damn good players, but damn good people. Antwaan is one of those guys you can be extremely proud to have on your team.

Thanks for the interview, Art. Nice work. :cheers:

I LOVE the question about if he knows the words to 'Hail to the Redskins'. As simple as the question sounds, you'd assume that they would know it. It will be interesting to hear who knows the whole thing and who doesn't.

Art,

Remember your thread about the community question.. I think this should defintely be one of them. :)

am i the only one that is a little saddened that he doesnt know all the words to hail to the redskins?

that used to be sung in meetings back in the day and they should have rookies sing it and memorize it. if they sing it enough he will have no choice but to remember it...

but i got alot of love for ARE and all glory to God in the highest!!

I'm worried because I had him and Santana in my fantasy football league. I traded Randle El away after last week's game since I should only keep one of them, and I think I may have made the wrong decision...

As a Skins fan, I just want them both to have monster years. I think Randle El is going to be a great #2. He has been great ever since taking on that role.

Clint

Archived