Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

If you so sick of the cowboys threads then maybe you should ask TR1 and Bubba to stop making them, cause there the ones that post 95% of all the cowboy suck threads:secret:

Are you serious? TR1 and Bubba don't write those articles. I will take it easy on you since you have but 2 posts here and obviously don't know what you are talking about.

And another piece of friendly advice...I'd limit the critcism until you've been around a bit longer...

Are you serious? TR1 and Bubba don't write those articles. I will take it easy on you since you have but 2 posts here and obviously don't know what you are talking about.

And another piece of friendly advice...I'd limit the critcism until you've been around a bit longer...

Your gonna take it easy on me? :laugh:

Maybe you should read what I wrote, if they didn't post so many cowboys threads you wouldn't have many cowboy fans in this around the NFL section. Isn't that what the orginal poster ****ed about? To many cowboys threads???

Maybe you should read what I wrote, if they didn't post so many cowboys threads you wouldn't have many cowboy fans in this around the NFL section. Isn't that what the orginal poster ****ed about? To many cowboys threads???

He's ****ing about the rah-rah go Cowboy threads...I don't mind the articles that spark actual debate, rather then the arrogant egotistical The-Cowboys-were-so-great-15-years-ago threads.

News flash - for the past 10 years, the Cowboys are nothing special. They have a worse record then the Redskins and not even an NFC East title to claim. That's a fact. Like it or not.

P.S. I am willing to bet your stay here will be short...

If you so sick of the cowboys threads then maybe you should ask TR1 and Bubba to stop making them, cause there the ones that post 95% of all the cowboy suck threads:secret:

Anyone else find it funny and ironic that a Poke fan has the handle "the Warden" :laugh:

you do the members of this board a disservice, by ignore sevral great posters who also take part in posting Poke Suck threads :nono:

BTW you really missed the point of Who Del's rant, if you took the blue & Silver goggles off you would see he was sick and tired of POKE FANS and their or arrogant, self glorifying, fantasy driven drivel, that has nothing of reality included in it but try and pass it off as facts, posts that dominate each and every thread

Stuff like Romo is the next Troy Aikman, and already great

Romo's month of December never happend

ROMO 95 RATING :excited:

Tony Romo jet setting publicity tour is actually him working at Valley Ranch every waking hour

Wade is a better coach than Parcells

Parcell's is to blame for everything including the ****ty play of the players

Roy Williams is good

The OL is going to be great

Leonard Davis was worth the money

The Pokes have a great running game

The Pokes have a great secondary

Jason Garrett is the second coming of Norv Turner (the OC)

Jerrah Jones isn't Skeletar from the old HeMan cartoon

...etc.....

and of course their attitude, demanding proof of everything you state no matter how well known it maybe, but they expect everyone else to belief everything they say, or stats they post that they never ever provide confirmation for, and no one else can find anywhere

their attitude as if they Won the Super Bowl last season, instead of they choked down the stretch, backed into the playoffs, and Romo the "Great" pulled the biggest gaffe in recent playoff history

and on & on & on

and then they cry foul, everyone is picking on them , their **** doesn't stink :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

and of course the Poke Fan Mantra

evil.jpg

see exactly this smug, it's someone else fault because poke fans **** don't stink attitude

thanks for the example :applause:

for the record, this is a Redskin Board, and ATN is a forum for Redskin fans to post, discusses, and make fun other teams

it is not a safe haven for poke fans or any other teams fans, and they should realize that being a bitter rival... we love to read articles talking about problems with their team, Threads mocking and making fun of them

don't come here acting surprised or offended when they are there, no different on any other teams web sight, talking about a division rival

do yourself a favor and read this

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162983

To Fans Of Opposing Teams

Seriously, **** the God damn Cowboys. I'm sick of all these bull**** threads coming at me saying I should bow down before the ****boys and their "greatness". Kiss my ass. Every single Cowboy fan in this forum. And yes, I am serious. Sort of.

say word

i am right there with ya dog 100%

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Definitely the best thread ever. We all hate on each other all year long, but at least we do have a common hatred for the boys. I actually hate the Boy fans much worse then the team. You can definitely feel football season getting closer!! **** the Cowboys

Bets on the time length this guys membership lasts? Ill give him til the end of the week.

I find that most of the Dallas Cowboy threads started in the ATN are from Tr1 and Bubba.

Also- there used to be a LOT more Philadelphia Eagle threads here when Dallas and NY were struggling (along with the redskins) to stay out of the NFCE basement. With the Cowboys on the rise (although we'll have to see how Wade does), more threads will naturally come out of it.

Also also- With the 'Boys making the playoffs last season, there are naturally more Cowboy fans roaming in to mix it up. (They do tend to get braver, louder and prouder with wins.) :)

So does anyone want to guess what kind of wonderful exciting win the Skins will have against Dallas this year?

Maybe a blocked extra point to win the game 24-23? Or a hail mary at the end of the game, tipped in the end-zone and caught by Cooley for the win?

Let's see your predictions! Exciting wins over Dallas seem to have become a tradition now-a-days.

In one of your 90's runs, you guys went 13-3 while we went a pathetic 3-13. What's funny is that two of your losses were two of our wins. That's right, even when we were the WORST team in the league, we were still better than you when you were the SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS.

Classic. We were the superbowl champions, yet you were better than us and you were 3-13? Yet another glowing example of how skins fans worry about beating us, and we worry about winning championships.

Oh, and I seem to remember our lone win in 89 was against your team. Your point is completely moot.