Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

I'd much rather go off on Who Del than the Cowboys fans. I just have more respect for a group of fans that does NOT have their own avatars for being asshats. TOM is the only one who I truly respect, but Who Del and Number5 make up, sort of, for WB.

NC you are crazy but I respect you. You are the most mature 23 year old I've ever seen. I'm such an *******. But... I can't help it. But we can both agree "**** THE COWBOYS"

**** the Cowboys and their ******* fan that I see every ******* time I go to pump gas at sheetz.

**** him for bringing **** up every ******* time I go to pay for my ******* gas.

I don't give a flying flaming rat's ass about ******* bandwagon fans and their ******* instigating every ******* time I go to pump ******* gas.

**** yeah, Who Del, keep this thread rolling.

damn, that felt good, I am going to go get gas now....

• Haha 1

**** the Cowboys and their ****ing bandwagon gay star wearing fans.

**** their QB with the 95.1 b**** rating.

**** their owner who looks like Emperor Palpatine.

**** you if you disagree with me!

**** the Cowboys and their ******* fan that I see every ******* time I go to pump gas at sheetz.

**** him for bringing **** up every ******* time I go to pay for my ******* gas.

I don't give a flying flaming rat's ass about ******* bandwagon fans and their ******* instigating every ******* time I go to pump ******* gas.

rofljaculation.gif

And I will turn on the news for the homicide report.

according to Stats Inc

the cowboys suck by a 10 to one ratio

over a 16 game season no team or it's fans were as ****ty as the cowboys

poke fan's IQ avg is 3, almost 150 points lower than Skin fans, 20 points lower than eagle & giant fans

NFL history began before the super bowl

sorry no link

:finger: so prove me wrong

according to Stats Inc

poke fan's IQ avg is 3, almost 150 points lower than Skin fans, 20 points lower than eagle & giant fans

sorry no link

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

according to Stats Inc

sorry no link

Nice! :(

I actually just got back from Dallas.

When I flew over the stadium it really did look like a toilet bowl.

:)

Really though, Cowboys fans are much cooler in person than on the net. I think most just don't know how to use it;).

Awesome, WhoDel.

While the pukes get a lot of attention in ATN recently, I think that's only natural because of all of the events that they've had in the last six months. Let's face it...they had some success, and now they're CHANGING EVERYTHING...a true recipe for disaster.

As for puke fans, I'd say the ones that visit ES are a special breed. All of my puke friend pals (including my brother) seem to be way more objective than the crowd that visits here. They're concerned with Romo's erratic play at the end of the year, the new HC, the new, young OC, the acquisition of an underachieving OL, the rocky foundation of some OL who had career years last year, running backs by committee, two old, injury prone WRs...

On defense, they're in disbelief that after drafting LB after LB that they draft a tweener who wasn't on anyone's board... They worry about Ellis, about Roy's inability to cover, about getting another safety who can't cover and about the marginal play of their corners.

So, WD, you see, we've had a lot to talk about the pukes lately.

But, training camp is starting soon, and should Garcia have a monster year in TB, rest assured that the talk will turn to the Eagles.

:laugh:

This is why he is the King of All Media!
according to Stats Inc

sorry no link

Because of this?!? :laugh: