Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

I have failed to quell this thread, the Cowboys fans will show up and spout bull**** about their "superiority" in sentences that actually read in a redneck tone somehow. Then they will sit there with big dumb grins on their faces and just repeat to themselves: "I am cool! My favorite team used to be good!". They will then begin to masturbate to pictures of Troy Aikman and Tom Landry before falling asleep.

THERE ISN'T ANY TIME TO STOP IT NOW!!! LOOK WHAT YOU ALL HAVE DONE!!!!!!!

Who Del.......................BOW TO THE GREATNESS OF THE BOYS.

You can't deny it buddy. 5 championships. You have been in the league twice as long and you have ZERO. Zilch, Nada, Zip.

That is a HUMILIATING statistic my freind. You couldn't even win a championship in a "Strike Year" man.

The eagles are the Sept-Dec champs the last few years, but when it comes to gutting it up and playing for the ultimate prize, you CHOKE, or excuse me, maybe I should say "Puke" ala Mr McNabb.

Cheer up though, If you were to win a championship every year for the next 5 years, you would be even with THE GREATNESS !!!!!!!

You can't deny it buddy. 5 championships. You have been in the league twice as long and you have ZERO. Zilch, Nada, Zip.

That is a HUMILIATING statistic my freind. You couldn't even win a championship in a "Strike Year" man.

The eagles are the Sept-Dec champs the last few years, but when it comes to gutting it up and playing for the ultimate prize, you CHOKE, or excuse me, maybe I should say "Puke" ala Mr McNabb.

Cheer up though, If you were to win a championship every year for the next 5 years, you would be even with THE GREATNESS !!!!!!!

I wear the "strike year" championships like a badge of honor. If you want to know why let me know and I'll break it down for you. :)

No but I am speaking my mind. There are 10 million Cowboy threads a week and it sucks. I'd like to read a Seahawk or Viking thread every now and then. No one cares about Romo except Cowboy and really odd Redskin fans. I haven't cared about the guy since he choked in Seattle.

Remember when Dawk picked him off on XMAS? HAHAHHAHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Barnum. What have I been telling you & Bailey? You need to re-check the actual facts.

Dude I used to think you were OK. But when you were serious about that thread you posted. You went from a 4 on the Who Del Respect 'O Meter (patent pending) to a ZERO. That is some bull****. You are an expansion team who lucked into a great coach.

If anything BOW DOWN TO US. The Eagles and Redskins helped build this league into what it is. We're some of the oldest franchises in the game. Please. Respect your elders. And seriously. Shut the **** up.

• Like 1

Hey Barnum. What have I been telling you & Bailey? You need to re-check the actual facts.

Here you go TK:

Here's something interesting:

Team Championship Years Total/Years Frequency Percent

Green Bay Packers 29 30 31 36 39 44 61 62 65 66 67 96 12 in 79 yrs 1 every 6.58 yrs. (15.2%)

Chicago Bears 21 32 33 40 41 43 46 63 85 9 in 79 yrs 1 every 8.78 yrs (11.4%)

N Y Giants 27 34 38 56 86 90 6 in 75 yrs 1 every 12.5 yrs (8.0%)

Washington Redskins 37 42 82 87 91 5 in 63 yrs 1 every 12.6 yrs (7.9%)

San Francisco 49ers 81 84 88 89 94 5 in 50 yrs 1 every 10 yrs (5.0%)

Dallas Cowboys 71 77 92 93 95 5 in 40 yrs 1 every 8 yrs (12.7%)

Detroit Lions 35 52 53 57 4 in 66 yrs 1 every 16.5 yrs (6.1%)

Cleveland Browns 50 54 55 64 4 in 50 yrs 1 every 12.5 yrs (8.0%)

Pittsburgh Steelers 74 75 78 79 4 in 67 yrs 1 every 16.8 yrs (6.7%)

Bulldogs of Canton/Cleve 22 23 24 3 in 6 yrs 1 every 2 yrs (50.0%)

Philadelphia Eagles 48 49 60 3 in 67 yrs 1 every 22.3 yrs (4.5%)

Baltimore Colts 58 59 70 3 in 48 yrs 1 every 16 yrs (6.3%)

Raiders of .Oakland/L.A. 76(O) 80(O) 83(L) 3 in 30 yrs 1 every 10 yrs (10.0%)

Rams of Cleve, L.A. & S.L. 45© 51(L) 99(S) 3 in 62 yrs 1 every 20.7 yrs (4.8%)

Chicago Cardinals 25 47 2 in 79 yrs 1 every 39.5 yrs (2.5%)

Miami Dophins 72 73 2 in 30 yrs 1 every 15 yrs (6.7%)

Denver Broncos 97 98 2 in 30 yrs 1 every 15 yrs (6.7%)

Frankford PA. Yellowjackets 26 1 in 8 yrs 1 every 8 yrs (12.5%)

Providence RI. Steamrollers 28 1 in 7 yrs 1 every 7 yrs (14.3%)

New York Jets 68 1 in 30 yrs 1 every 30 yrs (3.3%)

Kansas City Chiefs 69 1 in 30 yrs 1 every 30 yrs (3.3%)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ SOURCES: The Official NFL Encyclopedia of Pro Football (NFL Properties, Inc. - 1982); Green Bay Packer Yearbooks; Packer Media Guides.

Looks like they pretty much recognize all championships. :doh:

Dude I used to think you were OK. But when you were serious about that thread you posted. You went from a 4 on the Who Del Respect 'O Meter (patent pending) to a ZERO. That is some bull****. You are an expansion team who lucked into a great coach.

If anything BOW DOWN TO US. The Eagles and Redskins helped build this league into what it is. We're some of the oldest franchises in the game. Please. Respect your elders. And seriously. Shut the **** up.

This Who Del Respect 'O Meter intrigues me. Go on.................

Seriously, **** the God damn Cowboys. I'm sick of all these bull**** threads coming at me saying I should bow down before the ****boys and their "greatness". Kiss my ass. Every single Cowboy fan in this forum. And yes, I am serious. Sort of.

Who Del, don't be upset with the Cowboys and their fans. Seriously, think about it. The Cowboys make this forum move. That's not bragging, it's just an observation. More Boys fans frequent this site than any other team and skins fans love to hate us moreso than any other team in the league. This will not change. I understand this is a cry out for attention for you and your team but some things will never change especially if Philly continues it's SB drought and that was not a shot. Bottom line is not that many people care about the eagles. Most of the Boys threads created on this site are created by skins fans, 90% of which are started by tr1 and bubba. Show a little respect for the greatest rivalry in all of sports. :cool:

THA you're nothing but a tick on the side of my left ass cheek. After months of ignoring me while I supported you you have becoming nothing but a clown (as indicated by your avatar).

I don't agree with a lot of Cowboy, Redskin or Giant fans. But this is one thing I can unite on. **** the Cowboys. **** everything they stand for. **** their fans. **** their mascot. **** the Gatorade they drink. **** their coach, their owner and their cheerleaders. **** the turf they play on. **** that ugly ass star in the middle of their field. But most of all... **** Dallas and everything that lives, breathes and walks there.

• Like 2

THA you're nothing but a tick on the side of my left ass cheek. After months of ignoring me while I supported you you have becoming nothing but a clown (as indicated by your avatar).

I don't agree with a lot of Cowboy, Redskin or Giant fans. But this is one thing I can unite on. **** the Cowboys. **** everything they stand for. **** their fans. **** their mascot. **** the Gatorade they drink. **** their coach, their owner and their cheerleaders. **** the turf they play on. **** that ugly ass star in the middle of their field. But most of all... **** Dallas and everything that lives, breathes and walks there.

awesome

I disagree with the cheerleaders being included in there, though :paranoid:

But most of all... **** Dallas and everything that lives, breathes and walks there.

Thats a little hardcore don't you think WD? I mean c'mon, I know losing, season after season, after season can be rough on you (actually I don't know cause I'm a Cowboys fan, but I could imagine), but **** everything that lives, breathes and walks in Dallas? C'mon, this is a great place to live (other than the hot summers), we got hot chicks, great restaurants, and many, many championships.

Let none of us forget, and I don't mean to get on my soapbox here, but if we were all in a foxhole together fighting for our country, none of us would care which team we root for, we'd all fight to the death to protect each other (with the possible exception of tr1, who I admit, I would like to see him at least take a bullet in the fanny (not life threatening, just to see him in some pain).

I wear the "strike year" championships like a badge of honor. If you want to know why let me know and I'll break it down for you. :)

If the strike years consisted of 2/3's of my teams championships, I'd wear them as a badge of honor too. What choice would I have really?

But thanks anyway, I'm not interested in hearing why.:silly: