Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Pacman' Jones drops appeal

Siven

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6914336

NEW YORK (AP) - Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones withdrew the appeal of his suspension Tuesday and will serve the one-year term imposed by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.

"I understand my responsibilities to my teammates, the Titans and my fans and I am committed to turning my life around and being a positive member of the NFL," Jones said in a statement issued by his agent.

more at link.

Nothing? only one response?

well

I am impressed that he dropped his appeal, hopefully he follows through and does change his life

I've seen stuff of his charity work, and I think deep down, he is a good person and he just couldn't escape the streets. When people you know treat you like family and a brother for so long, it's hard to move on I guess.

I would be amazed if anything had come out of the appeal anyway, with Goodell being slightly Nazi-ish when it comes to doling out suspensions. I hope he can get his act together and live up to his potential.

Yes slightly Nazi-ish:doh: . Goodell is a glory and publicity hound but comparing anything done in football to the Nazi's is beyond ignorant. Pacman dropped his appeal, I'm sure there's some sort of benefit to him dropping the appeal, like returning early for "good" behavior.

Archived