Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

... and then I woke up!

Atlanta Skins Fan

Boy, WHAT a night!

I stayed up for three days straight, then slept from noon Sunday until just now.

You won't believe the dreams I had.

I dreamed our beloved Skins hired the biggest offensive passing genius in all of football! And then -- get this -- he brings two of Jerry's Kids to play QB. Mind-blowing!

On the interior OL, he put three hookers who in a split second could grab and hold any man, fall down on their backs, and beg for their manhood. Hot nasty action!

Then at RB, I dreamed we had one of the league's premier runners -- and the coach used him as a decoy!

At WR, I dreamed we had one of the best young talents in the NFL -- a guy named Touchdown McCants -- and the coach put him in just long enough so everyone could see how good he was -- and then pulled him and put him on the inactive list!

Then I dreamed on defense that we had three of the best CBs in the game -- but the worst safety -- and the DC put the safety and the #3 CB on the other team's best WR, just daring them to score!

Then there was the front office. The team managed to acquire the team's most dominant DT since Dave Butz, and developed the team's best RT since the 1980s -- and then let their contracts expire without an extension!

Wild, wild stuff!

... and then I woke up! Full of cold sweats and shivers! And oh-so-glad to be back to reality!

Anyway, I've missed the news for a few days. How are things going?

Originally posted by Om

Henry is now not only officially un-banned, he is invited to take a case of Killian's -- and a randy supermodel of his choosing -- from petty cash.

Petty ca -- Just how many of those T-shirts have you guys sold, anyway? :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Aw hell Henry... I wasn't ready for that...... make that 2 supermodels. (lots of tshirts) :notworthy

"You forgot the part where it turned out to be an evil hoax directed by George Lucas, using Al Qeada operatives as extras, who then eludes capture by escaping in an SUV driven by John Ashcroft ..."

With "Binky" riding shotgun and Helton in the lead car with Utah in the airplane poised for a savage attack.

:cheers:

• 2 months later...

Archived