On Now
Coming Up
  • Fri., Nov. 14, 2014 1:00 PM - 1:15 PM EST Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden speaks to media after practice at Redskins Park in Loudoun County, Va. on Friday, November 14, 2014.
  • Fri., Nov. 14, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

• DATE: December 3, 2013
    • TIME:  5:30 PM 

• Sun., Nov. 16, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM EST Live Verizon Gametime Live Redskins pregame show hosted by Lou Holder LIVE from FedExField before the Redskins vs. Buccaneers kickoff on Sunday, November 16, 2014.
  • Sun., Nov. 16, 2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM EST Live Gruden Press Conference Redskins head coach Jay Gruden takes the podium following the Redskins vs. Buccaneers game at FedExField on Sunday, November 16, 2014.
  • Sun., Nov. 16, 2014 5:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST Live Player Press Conference Select Redskins players take the podium following the Redskins vs. Buccaneers game at FedExField on Sunday, November 16, 2014.
  • Mon., Nov. 17, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Redskins Nation is a half-hour show devoted to giving fans unfiltered access to the day's events at Redskins Park. Hosted by Larry Michael, the show features Redskins players, coaches and sit-down interviews with team officials. (Show re-airs at 11:30 p.m/7:30 a.m. daily)

• Tue., Nov. 18, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

• Wed., Nov. 19, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

• Thu., Nov. 20, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

• Fri., Nov. 21, 2014 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM EST Redskins Nation

Photo

Mountaineers national champs and skins superbowl champs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
159 replies to this topic

#1 WVUforREDSKINS

WVUforREDSKINS

The Gadget Play

• Banned
  • 3,932 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:20 PM

This is a possiblity....What a season it would be for me as a fan of both. I'm just bored and had to post that.

:dallasuck

#2 diesel22

diesel22

The Backup

• Members
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 03:29 PM

I do not believe Rodriguez's offense is set up to win a national championship. It provides a lot of thrills for fans but when they get into a game where they have to man up and run down the clock, I don't see that zone running play doing the trick ( especially with a TB who is likely 185 lbs soaking wet.) That kid can fly -- and fits the offense well. I am just not sure that the system and personnel are what's needed to win a championship. I do give them a hell of a lot of credit for holding on agains UGA though -- showed a lot of guts not to fold when GA started storming back.

#3 rincewind

rincewind

The Heavy Hitter

• Members
  • 7,914 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:11 PM

Hey Diesel -

#4 Inxsive

Inxsive

The Field Goal Team

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:24 PM

This is a possiblity....What a season it would be for me as a fan of both. I'm just bored and had to post that.

I didn't realize that the NCAA had a coal mining league. If you're talking football you guys have a decent chance this year since you don't have to play the Hokies anymore.:cheers:

#5 Jody

Jody

The Role Player

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:50 PM

I'd bet the Hokies are pretty glad they don't have to play WV this year.

#6 Inxsive

Inxsive

The Field Goal Team

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 05:33 PM

I'd bet the Hokies are pretty glad they don't have to play WV this year.

Well, WVU was pretty good last year and got blown out at home by 17 to the Hokies. WVU is the best of the remains considering the top 3 teams left the conference. Hokies might struggle some this year as they recover from dirtbag Vick hurting the program.

#7 Jody

Jody

The Role Player

• Members
  • 984 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:15 PM

Top 3 teams left the conference? I don't think so.

But I do agree on the "dirtbag Vick" comment.

#8 diesel22

diesel22

The Backup

• Members
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 06:21 PM

Hey Diesel -
Attached Imageshttp://www.extremeskins.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24323&stc=1

You know it -- Hail to the Victors Valiant !!

Posted Image

#9 SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 19,438 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:01 PM

Top 3 teams left the conference? I don't think so.

But I do agree on the "dirtbag Vick" comment.

WVU is 4th at best in the ACC

Damnit, here we go again, we did have a thread specifically set up for this, and now its ruined!!!!

#10 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:30 PM

WVU is 4th at best in the ACC

Damnit, here we go again, we did have a thread specifically set up for this, and now its ruined!!!!

4th best in the ACC????? C'mon. VT beat WVU before they had their 2 stars, Slaton and White breakout, and before VT's annual late season meltdown. These 2 guys BOTH are getting Heisman love, Slaton especially.

WVU is top 5 preseason judging by every poll that has come out so far.

PS. WVU for Redskins.....you just made a whole bunch of friends man. :cheers:

#11 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:38 PM

I do not believe Rodriguez's offense is set up to win a national championship. It provides a lot of thrills for fans but when they get into a game where they have to man up and run down the clock, I don't see that zone running play doing the trick ( especially with a TB who is likely 185 lbs soaking wet.) That kid can fly -- and fits the offense well. I am just not sure that the system and personnel are what's needed to win a championship. I do give them a hell of a lot of credit for holding on agains UGA though -- showed a lot of guts not to fold when GA started storming back.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. RichRod is one of the best coaches in the nation and Slaton is getting Heisman love. WVU won the ****ing Sugar Bowl and we still get no respect. Thats fine, we dont care. #5 speaks for itself. We return almost everyone.

I believe D is a OSU fan. OSU is the consensus #1, and they should be. But i think someone is getting worried........

#12 Diggs

Diggs

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:41 PM

There is a bigger possibility than you think. WVU has a very nice schedule to get there. Skins will be much improved and it would help to have playoff games at FedEx. However, going undefeated in ANYTHING is tough.

Why not though, right? :cheers:

#13 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:43 PM

Well, WVU was pretty good last year and got blown out at home by 17 to the Hokies. WVU is the best of the remains considering the top 3 teams left the conference. Hokies might struggle some this year as they recover from dirtbag Vick hurting the program.

Again. WVU lost ONE game. And out of conference game that didnt mean **** besides bragging rights. VT got blown the **** out at home by Miami. Beat again by FSU in the biggest game of their season. And then limped by L'ville, while making asses of themselves and embarrassing their program on national TV. :whoknows:

#14 Diggs

Diggs

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:46 PM

Who's gonna be the new VT QB anyway? Not this guy anymore... :laugh:

Posted Image

#15 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:49 PM

Who's gonna be the new VT QB anyway? Not this guy anymore... :laugh:

Posted Image

:laugh:

Diggs rehashing old ****........still funny though.

Mr. I Pull Gats for Happy Meals is on his way to Canadia from what i understand.

#16 SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 19,438 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:59 PM

4th best in the ACC????? C'mon. VT beat WVU before they had their 2 stars, Slaton and White breakout, and before VT's annual late season meltdown. These 2 guys BOTH are getting Heisman love, Slaton especially.

WVU is top 5 preseason judging by every poll that has come out so far.

PS. WVU for Redskins.....you just made a whole bunch of friends man. :cheers:

Yes, 4th in the ACC. You don't get to play Rutgers, UConn, and terrible Pitt and Cuse teams in the ACC

You play Virginia Tech, Miami, FSU, and then a mid tier consisting of BC, Georgia Tech (who is my sleeper pick for the ACC), Clemson, and NC State

That 2005 team is 4th best in the ACC. When the 2nd best ACC team cruises by the top Big East team, in their house, and then wakes up and scores 22 in the 4th to beat the 2nd best Big East team, and FSU and Miami handle the Big East opponents they faced in 2005, I have no doubt in my mind WVU is in the 2nd tier of the ACC

If Virginia Tech and Miami were still in the Big East in 2005, do you honestly think you win the Big East and go Sugar Bowling? And if VT and Miami were on your schedule, do you think prognosticators are saying WVU ends up in the Fiesta Bowl this year? You would have to host an absolutley loaded UM team, with a returning QB, returning RB, and returning key starters on D, and come to Blacksburg, where you have one win since 1994, including an unranked VT squad beating a number 7 WVU squad, if the ACC didn't raid the conference.

Luckily I look at things objectively, and objectively speaking WVU SHOULD end up in the Fiesta. Cake schedule, returning key starters, and no dominant team in college football, along with a high ranking to start the year, equals money in my pocket with WVU in the Fiesta

And just an aside, my buddy Pete loves the fact that he made all these Marcus photoshops and now they are all over the internet. That and the washed up Matt Lienhart photoshop, keep posting them guys! :laugh:

#17 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:11 PM

Yes, 4th in the ACC. You don't get to play Rutgers, UConn, and terrible Pitt and Cuse teams in the ACC

You play Virginia Tech, Miami, FSU, and then a mid tier consisting of BC, Georgia Tech (who is my sleeper pick for the ACC), Clemson, and NC State

That 2005 team is 4th best in the ACC. When the 2nd best ACC team cruises by the top Big East team, in their house, and then wakes up and scores 22 in the 4th to beat the 2nd best Big East team, and FSU and Miami handle the Big East opponents they faced in 2005, I have no doubt in my mind WVU is in the 2nd tier of the ACC

If Virginia Tech and Miami were still in the Big East in 2005, do you honestly think you win the Big East and go Sugar Bowling? And if VT and Miami were on your schedule, do you think prognosticators are saying WVU ends up in the Fiesta Bowl this year? You would have to host an absolutley loaded UM team, with a returning QB, returning RB, and returning key starters on D, and come to Blacksburg, where you have one win since 1994, including an unranked VT squad beating a number 7 WVU squad, if the ACC didn't raid the conference.

Luckily I look at things objectively, and objectively speaking WVU SHOULD end up in the Fiesta. Cake schedule, returning key starters, and no dominant team in college football, along with a high ranking to start the year, equals money in my pocket with WVU in the Fiesta

And just an aside, my buddy Pete loves the fact that he made all these Marcus photoshops and now they are all over the internet. That and the washed up Matt Lienhart photoshop, keep posting them guys! :laugh:

FSU bowl game......crushed.

Miami bowl game......crushed.

VT bowl game......barely beat #2 in the Big East........and embarrassed themselves in the process.

WVU?????? Won the Sugar Bowl. <--------that would be a period.

#5.

#18 Diggs

Diggs

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:11 PM

To be fair, these "terrible" Pitt and 'Cuse teams are the ones that routed VT in their last few seasons in the Big East during VT's second half downward spiral as PleaseBlitz mentioned. We are now speaking in hypotheticals, If WVU was here, if VT was there. It is what it is. VT and Miami left the Big East (I don't recognize BC as they have never won a conference championship), WVU stayed. WVU is prospering. It's good to be king! :D

BTW, I know some guy who did some of the photoshops too. Great stuff indeed! :laugh:

#19 SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 19,438 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:16 PM

FSU bowl game......crushed.

Miami bowl game......crushed.

VT bowl game......barely beat #2 in the Big East........and embarrassed themselves in the process.

WVU?????? Won the Sugar Bowl. <--------that would be a period.

#5.

Translation. I got nothing on SHF ;)

Of course, now I gotta put this gif in here again, cuz this is all we did to WVU the past decade

Posted Image

To be fair, these "terrible" Pitt and 'Cuse teams are the ones that routed VT in their last few seasons in the Big East during VT's second half downward spiral as PleaseBlitz mentioned. We are now speaking in hypotheticals, If WVU was here, if VT was there. It is what it is. VT and Miami left the Big East (I don't recognize BC as they have never won a conference championship), WVU stayed. WVU is prospering. It's good to be king! :D

BTW, I know some guy who did some of the photoshops too. Great stuff indeed! :laugh:

I guess being king of the worst is better then competeing amongst the best. Me personally, I would rather compete in the majors, rather then dominate the minors after all the big dogs left, but thats just me. Enjoy it!

PB, did you just say to yourself "here we go again?" :laugh:

#20 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:17 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No just Duke, Clemson, and UVA. :laugh:

#21 SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 19,438 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:19 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No just Duke, Clemson, and UVA. :laugh:

Clemson actually has a lot coming back this year. I expect them to compete for their division title

WVU would not stop Calvin Johnson, would get run over by the athleticsm of UM and FSU, and would be stymied by another damn good VT defense

4 conference losses right there

#22 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:20 PM

Translation. I got nothing on SHF ;)

Of course, now I gotta put this gif in here again, cuz this is all we did to WVU the past decade

Posted Image

I guess being king of the worst is better then competeing amongst the best. Me personally, I would rather compete in the majors, rather then dominate the minors after all the big dogs left, but thats just me. Enjoy it!

PB, did you just say to yourself "here we go again?" :laugh:

Here we go again???? Whatever do you mean?????? :laugh:

Keep pimping your conference instead of your team. Personally, id rather be Big Fish in small pond and take my chances in a BCS bowl than frequent the Gator Bowl over and over and over again.

Im a WVU fan. Not a Big East fan. You? ACC fan? Ok, then i guess you get to root for Duke too. Dont let Mjah hear that. :laugh:

#23 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:21 PM

Double post.

#24 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:25 PM

Clemson actually has a lot coming back this year. I expect them to compete for their division title

WVU would not stop Calvin Johnson, would get run over by the athleticsm of UM and FSU, and would be stymied by another damn good VT defense

4 conference losses right there

Lets see how the "athletcsm" of UM does against us.

I know you sweat Steve Slaton. Its ok, so does most of America. :cool:

Clemson.........:rotflmao:

#25 SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 19,438 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:29 PM

Here we go again???? Whatever do you mean?????? :laugh:

Keep pimping your conference instead of your team. Personally, id rather be Big Fish in small pond and take my chances in a BCS bowl than frequent the Gator Bowl over and over and over again.

Im a WVU fan. Not a Big East fan. You? ACC fan? Ok, then i guess you get to root for Duke too. Dont let Mjah hear that. :laugh:

Huge Tech fan, you know that

But I'd rather beat the best and be battle tested. Winning the ACC in 2004 meant far more then the Big East titles because of the competition we faced in winning it that season.

You can stay in the little dwindling pond, and with your Duke like recuriting this past year, the pond will get smaller, and smaller

Face it PB, you got nothing ;) :laugh:

#26 SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 19,438 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:31 PM

Lets see how the "athletcsm" of UM does against us.

I know you sweat Steve Slaton. Its ok, so does most of America. :cool:

Clemson.........:rotflmao:

I have no doubt in my mind UM would handle your squad.

Speed kills WVU, because you can pass over the top on the 3-3-5 (just like Marcus did this year to the tune of 15 of 17 and 2 TD's)

Or you spread out the 3-3-5 and run right at it

And with the UM d-line, WVU's spread doesn't work nearly as well because Kareem Brown will be blowing up the backfield, and those fast lb's will cover sideline to sideline.

Sort of like X and Vince Hall and Darryl Tapp did in Morgantown, and that was a bad day for our D.

#27 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:33 PM

Huge Tech fan, you know that

But I'd rather beat the best and be battle tested. Winning the ACC in 2004 meant far more then the Big East titles because of the competition we faced in winning it that season.

You can stay in the little dwindling pond, and with your Duke like recuriting this past year, the pond will get smaller, and smaller

Face it PB, you got nothing ;) :laugh:

:rotflmao:

Yeah, we got nuthin. :rotflmao:

Posted Image

In case you dont recognize, that would be the Sugar Bowl trophy.

#28 SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 19,438 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:35 PM

:rotflmao:

Yeah, we got nuthin. :rotflmao:

In case you dont recognize, that would be the Sugar Bowl trophy.

Got that a decade ago

Posted Image

Sometimes you make it too easy PB

Its been real as always, I'll continue this nonsense in the morning :laugh:

#29 diesel22

diesel22

The Backup

• Members
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:36 PM

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. RichRod is one of the best coaches in the nation and Slaton is getting Heisman love. WVU won the ****ing Sugar Bowl and we still get no respect. Thats fine, we dont care. #5 speaks for itself. We return almost everyone.

I believe D is a OSU fan. OSU is the consensus #1, and they should be. But i think someone is getting worried........

Exactly 1/2 of my post heaps praise on the WV program. I am more than a little confused as to how this equates to me showing "no love" .....:laugh:

Winning a national championship is not an easy thing to do. If someone states that he/she doesn't like your chances of winning a national championship it doesn't automatically mean he/she is disrespecting you. WV needs to win a couple national championships before fans can get upset that other people don't see them as the pre-season favs to win it all. At this point, the only way you would be disrespecting WV would be to say they will finish below .500 --- anything else is very plausible. But thanks for your input just the same :thumbsup:

#30 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:38 PM

Got that a decade ago

Posted Image

Sometimes you make it too easy PB

Its been real as always, I'll continue this nonsense in the morning :laugh:

Ok, i will freely admit that VT is the best October team in the country.

Unfortunatly for VT, the season ends in January.

#31 Major Harris

Major Harris

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 11,702 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:38 PM

, and with your Duke like recuriting this past year, the pond will get smaller, and smaller

shf, you're not that :dunce:
how does one who's so :geek:y in the tailgate come here and act the :dunce:??

our duke like recruiting? what the hell did we have to replace?

#32 Diggs

Diggs

The Special Teams Ace

• Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

I have no doubt in my mind UM would handle your squad.

Speed kills WVU, because you can pass over the top on the 3-3-5 (just like Marcus did this year to the tune of 15 of 17 and 2 TD's)

Or you spread out the 3-3-5 and run right at it

And with the UM d-line, WVU's spread doesn't work nearly as well because Kareem Brown will be blowing up the backfield, and those fast lb's will cover sideline to sideline.

Sort of like X and Vince Hall and Darryl Tapp did in Morgantown, and that was a bad day for our D.

WVU always played well against Miami (yeah, yeah, yeah, Miami was looking ahead--bs). Speed kills? Ask Georgia about that. OUR speed on O killed THEM. Our current D is being built on speed, just wait. We have been recruiting hard hitters with jets and you will see this. I used to dislike our odd-stack D because we don't rush the passer well (3 down linemen), but we disguise coverage well, and fly around and hit hard.

Remember WVU 28 VT 7. Good times!

The easy jab is the "big east is weak" comments. Well, WVU is playing with the cards they were dealt. We got over the flop. Last year, we excelled on the turn. And the river is looking mighty fine from here! :cool:

#33 Major Harris

Major Harris

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 11,702 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:40 PM

I am more than a little confused as to how this equates to me showing "no love" .....:laugh:

don't take it personal, diesel. pb = :40oz: :laugh:

#34 Major Harris

Major Harris

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 11,702 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:41 PM

where the hell has diggs been for 2 years? welcome, buddy. :cheers:

me and pb will allow you to help us moderate this WVU forum. ;)

#35 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:45 PM

shf, you're not that :dunce:
how does one who's so :geek:y in the tailgate come here and act the :dunce:??

our duke like recruiting? what the hell did we have to replace?

The answer to your question is no one.

The easy jab is the "big east is weak" comments. Well, WVU is playing with the cards they were dealt. We got over the flop. Last year, we excelled on the turn. And the river is looking mighty fine from here! :cool:

What SHF doesnt want to admit is that the big winner of the defection of VT and Miami turns out to be WVU. Who went to a BCS bowl? Who got ranked in the top 5? Who is poised to make a national championship run? Yeah. Exactly. :cool:

#36 Major Harris

Major Harris

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 11,702 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:47 PM

The answer to your question is no one.

What SHF doesnt want to admit is that the big winner of the defection of VT and Miami turns out to be WVU. Who went to a BCS bowl? Who got ranked in the top 5? Who is poised to make a national championship run? Yeah. Exactly. :cool:

no, man tech won.

they get to collapse in december in a better conference now. gator bowl time, they're battle tested. :laugh:

#37 diesel22

diesel22

The Backup

• Members
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:47 PM

don't take it personal, diesel. pb = :40oz: :laugh:

Need explain no more :cheers:

I am the only member of my family not born in WV and I know first hand what a WV fan is like when he is on the sauce (which in my experience is about 23 hrs of the day)

#38 PleaseBlitz

PleaseBlitz

The Pro Bowlers

• Members
  • 8,653 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:50 PM

Need explain no more :cheers:

I am the only member of my family not born in WV and I know first hand what a WV fan is like when he is on the sauce (which in my experience is about 23 hrs of the day)

23.5 :cheers:

#39 Major Harris

Major Harris

Ring of Fame

• Members
  • 11,702 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:50 PM

I am the only member of my family not born in WV

what, they not like you or something?

and I know first hand what a WV fan is like when he is on the sauce (which in my experience is about 23 hrs of the day)

pb isn't your average wvu fan.
24 hours for this dude. :cheers:

#40 Inxsive

Inxsive

The Field Goal Team

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:57 PM

The Big East is basically a basketball conference now. Lets see, two schools in the top 40 and RUTGERS the 3rd best......LOL!!!!!! Losing Miami, Virginia Tech and Boston College destroyed the quality of the Big East. I won't be surprised if they lose their automatic BCS bid soon. 1/2 their teams can't even crack the top 70! West Virginia has a SOS that even the Seattle Sehawks would envy. Come on, when most people hear the words "West Virginia" a joke usually comes to mind not respect. There is a reason for that instinct.