stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Been killing a bunch of these weird looking black and red spiders lately  (not Widows, I've killed Widows here too, and know what they look like). Couple in the shiwer/garage, and now there's a gigantic one in a low web on the deck this morning. Black with  bright red streaks across its whole body, and down it's legs. I truly hate this place. Damn spiders, man. Been killing big basterds left and right for weeks now.

Add to that, deer Survivor Series/Kumite'  is back.... Bammas out here throwing running lariats and stone cold stunners and ****, trying to get at shortie with nice skin and dumptruck ass.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Chew said:

****ing millennials.  They shoulda put "safe space" signs up at voting stations.

Because you didnt vote for prop 45, the state of california is now coming to take your 45 plates.   

Maybe he's not legal?

5 hours ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Heaven for ankles -- where they never roll. 

Jesus :rofl89:

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Been killing a bunch of these weird looking black and red spiders lately  (not Widows, I've killed Widows here too, and know what they look like). Couple in the shiwer/garage, and now there's a gigantic one in a low web on the deck this morning. Black with  bright red streaks across its whole body, and down it's legs. I truly hate this place. Damn spiders, man. Been killing big basterds left and right for weeks now.

Add to that, deer Survivor Series/Kumite'  is back.... Bammas out here throwing running lariats and stone cold stunners and ****, trying to get at shortie with nice skin and dumptruck ass.

Brother, pay someone to end their lives.  Kill 'em all. 

man these bammas in dc these days too snobby about pizza. You don't want Papa Johns or anything mainstream. Dominos isn't good enough. So let's have Ledo's right? "No, man, Ledo's is crap." What about Paisanos, the ones with the Redskins dancing on TV. What you want. "No man THAT'S GARBAGE. I AIN'T EAT THERE." 

So where do you want to eat then lol :rofl89:Just eat the damn pizza and stop complaining

PAISANOS DOES NOT FIT MY TASTE PALATE DESPITE IT BEING A LOCALLY RUN BUSINESS 

fwiw all pizza is good...even pizza hut. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

Yes.  Yes, yes, yes.  

Like if you go to someone's house and they have Domino's....and you don't like Domino's, do you NOT have a slice or two?  Do you stay away from it like it's bad seafood and sit in the corner NOT eating because they don't have your favorite local pizza?  No, you ****ing put your **** pizza preferences aside and take two slices.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Pretty sure Home Depot has some proactive spider traps that you can set.  Might be worth looking into.

22 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yes.  Yes, yes, yes.  

Like if you go to someone's house and they have Domino's....and you don't like Domino's, do you NOT have a slice or two?  Do you stay away from it like it's bad seafood and sit in the corner NOT eating because they don't have your favorite local pizza?  No, you ****ing put your **** pizza preferences aside and take two slices.  

And put Ranch Dressing on it!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

And put Ranch Dressing on it!

Ranch on pizza might be good.

But on wings?  No way.  

In the words of Joey Diaz, "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother."

NSFW, language

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

man these bammas in dc these days too snobby about pizza. You don't want Papa Johns or anything mainstream. Dominos isn't good enough. So let's have Ledo's right? "No, man, Ledo's is crap." What about Paisanos, the ones with the Redskins dancing on TV. What you want. "No man THAT'S GARBAGE. I AIN'T EAT THERE." 

So where do you want to eat then lol :rofl89:Just eat the damn pizza and stop complaining

PAISANOS DOES NOT FIT MY TASTE PALATE DESPITE IT BEING A LOCALLY RUN BUSINESS 

That's how a lot of my old friends in DC are. Turn their noses up at anything and everything—not just pizza.

I spent too much of my damn life eating luke warm, bloody steak. As a grown ass man—I don't want that ****.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I spent too much of my damn life eating luke warm, bloody steak. As a grown ass man—I don't want that ****.

What do you think a steak is supposed to be ?

Warm, red center. Outside crisp and charred. Sounds about right to me. 

You want shoe leather steaks that you drown with some disgusting sauce ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Beat a man unconscious with it and **** 😖

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 1

Oh... and this song is one of the reasons that although the Beatles were great...they are still overrated...

5 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I constantly turn down pizza. I dunno understand the hype. Cheese bread and tomato sauce. Eh. 

Bet you eat any variation of rice, beans and corn like a mother****er though... 

haha, jokes H, just jokes. 

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I constantly turn down pizza. I dunno understand the hype. Cheese bread and tomato sauce. Eh. 

Toppings....  you no mention toppings?

Like some hot italian sausage. 😁

Yup.... that's right....

No Hibbert

I hate corn. I like rice tho I try not to eat it because it’s empty carbs. I don’t eat beans too much. I like lentils tho. Give me some steak over pizza all ****ing day. 

• Thanks 1

Ugh...I don't know how many times I had to play Twist and Shout in cover bands over the years. After the first couple of verses I would break out into singing La Bamba - same song, different words.

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Ugh...I don't know how many times I had to play Twist and Shout in cover bands over the years. After the first couple of verses I would break out into singing La Bamba - same song, different words.

THANK YOU.

My thing is... that especially back then... it was a simply rip off from someone else ( maybe Little Richard?, I can't remember exactly) . Same song really. 

Beach Boys ripped off songs. Most folks don't even know that Jimi Hendricks ( and I think with Little Richard too.)  played for the Isley Brothers for a short stint. 

Edited by Kosher Ham
I can not stand when I simply forget a letter. It's "off" not "of"
  • Like 1

Beach boys just took Chuck Berry songs and changed a few words.

Or in some instances just changed one word. Like changing the word him to her.

Edited by clietas
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

You better slow your Mustang down...

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Nah. Just edge toward medium. Rare, medium rare is not my bag. 

43 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

That's the **** that blows the drunks minds though. "hey they just went from Sweet Home Alabama into What I got by Sublime!!!" how is that even possible???? "Ice Ice Baby into Under Pressure???"

42 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You better slow your Mustang down...

At my insistence, we did that as more of a funk number. It was actually almost fun to play it that way.

Sunshine of Your Love went into Cocaine after the solo. Use Me Up went into Right Place, Wrong Time.

Avoided Sweet Home Alabama like the plague. I was tired of that song even before I picked up a guitar.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ranch on pizza might be good.

But on wings?  No way.  

In the words of Joey Diaz, "It's either blue cheese with wings or go **** your mother."

NSFW, language

**** blue cheese, stuff smells like Ass and Puke ****ed and had a baby named Blue Cheese.  It's Ranch or go home.  

As far as Ranch on a pizza goes, we used to do that in elementary, middle and high school with those rectangular school pizzas.  Everyone would eat the cheese and sauce off, then put ranch on top and eat the rest.  If I get pizza now with wings, I'll usually eat the pizza and dip the crust in ranch too.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2