Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

10 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Find out I have a cousin that was sold to a German couple when he was 5. Crazy. 

What? Was this recent? It's not easy getting a kid that isn't yours out of the country. Also I don't think stuff like that has a statute of limitations—you could still turn them in for it. Separating a 5YO from his birth parents can cause major problems. 

There's a feature for going to the last part of a thread that you read and there's a feature for going to the last page of a thread. 

Is there anybody but me that wishes there was a feature for going to the second to last page of a thread? 

I know its not difficult to go to the last page and then hit back once, I'm just kinda curious if I'm the only one or if a lot of people do the same thing I do. 

I find myself not wanting to read 25 pages to get caught up on a thread but usually the last page is not enough to get caught up so the first thing I do is go to last page then back one. 

12 hours ago, c slag said:

Anyone remember spray painting a rectangle on a building wall in a parking lot and using it as a strike zone for stickball?

My brother did this on the family house I just sold, using silver spray paint, probably 50 years ago. He actually played catcher until he grew too tall, then second and third base.

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

What? Was this recent? It's not easy getting a kid that isn't yours out of the country. Also I don't think stuff like that has a statute of limitations—you could still turn them in for it. Separating a 5YO from his birth parents can cause major problems. 

It was 22 years ago and it happened in Peru. 

54 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Was sitting in the drive-thru line at Zaxby's and the guy in front of me hops out of his SUV, opens the back, pulls out a Red Bull from a cooler.  

Zaxby's, oh how I miss thee.  :kickcan:

17 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Got free tickets to a concert tonight ( Great seats). I do not know any of Miranda Lamberts music. 

Turn up i guess. 

White Liar and Vice are pretty good, something bad with carrie underwood was cool, too.  I like her personality more then her music, but it bleeds into her music a lot, and that's always a plus.  She's not a cookie cutter artist, imo. Hope you enjoy the show.

Archived