stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Saw New Found Glory’s Makes Me Sick tour tonight. Two words: HOLY ****. amazing show. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

My life is a Khalid-free zone.

That's a shame:

I haven't found a song by him alone that I really dig as much as his collaborations, I'll give you that, but I'll look some more first before writing him off.

My parents want me to stay with them if I officially get the job in DC.  They just asked for $700 from me and my little sister separately without telling either of us they were asking both of us.  I can sense where this is going, I don't want to move in with them now.  Am I overthinking this?  I was thinking 3 months tops, but it will be longer if I'm bailing them out while I'm up there.

16 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

My parents want me to stay with them if I officially get the job in DC.  They just asked for $700 from me and my little sister separately without telling either of us they were asking both of us.  I can sense where this is going, I don't want to move in with them now.  Am I overthinking this?  I was thinking 3 months tops, but it will be longer if I'm bailing them out while I'm up there.

Given the past history you have shared with us, I do not think you are overthinking this at all.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Interesting, I always wondered how he did that move. Smooth Criminal is one of my favorites!

Me too.  I always figured there was some type of wire.  

• Like 1