stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

35 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I need to find somewhere that skips Winter. Somewhere with an extended Fall that goes right into Spring if such a place exists. There is something majestic about Fall and Spring and I love summer. Winter ****ing sucks. 

I'm sure KB13 could use your help down there in paradise.

Quit yer ****in'.

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I'm guessing yall never would use something like apple pay. I don't use it either but I can't lie it would be convient. 

I can confirm Samsung pay  kicks all kinds of ass, all kinds!

Damn. Actor that played Jim Lahey on Trailer Park Boys died. 

RIP John F. Dunsworth

Best drunk character of all time. 

Edited by CRobi21
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Winter knows where you live....

I am ready for the battle as always...

?format=750w

4 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

We get about 3 weeks of winter at best. 

It might get cold, we might get snow...but it will go away within a day or two typically. 

A cold streak ? Again never more than a few weeks. 

Spring starts before March, Summer starts before June, Fall starts around...November...Winter... Somewhere there between January and February. 

It is going to be around 80 this weekend and sunny. 

They are mild in the area but still too many cold days. One day you have to go outside and it’s less than 50 degrees is one too many. 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Relationship done.  She was really not what I imagined her to be.  Not a bad thing, simply thought she'd adapt to a new start having grown from past relationships.  Here's a hint, don't have a short attention span and a short fuse.  You think I'm boring?  Ya damn wall with drying paint ass.  Philosophically shallower than her damn jayjay.  Hittin' back wall, making her look like that dude that got trucked by Garcon this weekend.

Of course I mention it to my best friend at work, and she, in jest, tells EEEvveryyone that I may be available.

I have a stalker now.  A receptionist.  She is very attractive, but I definitely don't want to be with her in a relationship.  0% chance.

RTT FAM.

I shouldn't do it...

Should I.

• Like 5

Nothing wrong with having a little fun:lift:(I'm probably not the best person for taking female advice from, but I stand by have fun)

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Should I.

Not unless she quits the job. 

Stay away, stay far away. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Going back to work after 3 days off sucks.  I feel like...:stop:

You people better order normal **** today, don't make me or my chef make **** up for you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I shouldn't do it...

Should I.

No mercy.

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Not unless she quits the job. 

Stay away, stay far away. 

Unfortunately, this is the right answer.  Playing in the workplace can go south really fast.  Especially if you toss her the top shelf D but not looking to get serious.  

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Dub$ be at work like this...

Hubby just asked me what I was laughin' at so hard.  Good one, dude.:cheers:

• Like 1

Long-Stroker walks into work and she's standing there like

200w.webp#0-grid3

Then she approaches him in the break room like

giphy.gif

Then when he gets off and walks to his car, she's in his passenger seat like

giphy.gif

]

And if you continue to deny her more of that sweet dick, you're gonna be filing an insurance claim

giphy.gif

Edited by youngchew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Phone and debit unlocked for international travel.

Reykjavik Pub Crawl and Metallica/London begins in T-Minus 48 hours and counting...

Edit:  Laying over in Manhattan next Sunday for brunch and Skins/Cowboys at RedemptionNYC if we have any Big Apple RTT folks that wanna get rowdy with Mr. Beal.  Look for the #21 Smoot jersey. :)

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

The first movie that made me sad was watching The Lion King. I was going to the bathroom at Wal-Mart and when I came out of the bathroom they had a TV which happened to be set to the moment where Mufasa fell into the wildebeasts. To this day that scene triggers sad memories.

The other movies that made me sad were Gorillas in The Mist where you see that woman and then there's like this camera angle of this guy hiding and then she dies and it's like Whoa what happened. RIP lady.

These thoughts come to mind because I check the Google and they have an image of Selena. Selena is the third movie to trigger sadness. I mean I remember watching that movie as a lad and the ending to that was kind of like Gorillas in the Mist man the camera angles just following her around and then Bam :(

I'm so emotional right now because Selena was so young and she was shot so senselessly because her fan club manager was corrupt. That movie just brings back very sad emotions. I don't think there is any way I could watch it again. 

Only 23 :(

Edited by ixcuincle

2 hours ago, youngchew said:

Unfortunately, this is the right answer.  Playing in the workplace can go south really fast.  Especially if you toss her the top shelf D but not looking to get serious.  

Don't **** where you eat. Long held rule of mine. Unless it's a temp hire.

Also extended it to don't **** where you sleep, after there was some beef years ago between two neighbors, that i was involved in.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Wall-E makes me cry like a toddler every damn time.

Brother, it was on STARZ this past Sunday.  Legit got dusty for a sec when he thought Eva was forever shutdown....

First movie that ever made me cry was Dead Man Walking.  Jesus Harold, talk about devastating.  I'll go to my grave claiming that Dead Man Walking was the best performance of both Penn's and Sarandon's careers.  You end up feeling sorry for a convicted rapist and murderer.  Tim Robbins will forever be a god for that.

Edited by youngchew

yeah, gotta' agree with Sin and Chew - while it is damn tempting, dabbling in the company ink generally doesn't end well...

@youngchew - yes, Dead Man Walking def gets the emotions going... For me, the first movie that ever made me cry was "Awakenings" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099077/ De Niro and Robin Williams were great in this one.  Gets ya right in the feels.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

y

@youngchew - yes, Dead Man Walking def gets the emotions going... For me, the first movie that ever made me cry was "Awakenings" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099077/ De Niro and Robin Williams were great in this one.  Gets ya right in the feels.

Agreed.

You've got good taste :)  No weird stuff.  

• Like 1