Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Speaking of mushrooms...I'm still exhausted from that Dead show Thursday night.  Time to procrastinate some yard work over to Sunday.

Im ready to go to Citi Field and Camden. Can't tho.:(

Hotel for Phish Bakers Dozen shows at YEMSG put a hurting on my bank account.

6 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

seriously? i didnt even know he was in town.  where at?

DC Improv Comedy Club. It was great. We sat in the front so he roasted us all pretty good. I'd say at least half of what he did was straight improv killing audience members.

Just now catching the last bit of Cast Away. Saving Private Ryan was on earlier, and I watched Catch Me If You can on Thursday.

Not enough can be said about Tom Hanks, man. Even his lesser heralded movies like Road to Perdition.... Guy just gets it done every single time. Ending got me to thinking about my aunt again. Still can't believe she's gone

I am making bank at the job.  People just MIA like a mufug, so I went WAY far in to OT this week.  Someone dropped by the hospital after-hours today, got my attention, said he just wanted to see if his dog was doing okay.  I brought her out to him, he was so happy, gave me $20.  I've gotten $100 a couple of times, but $20 is tied for second place.

The un-earned vacation addict in my dept came back from being in Hawaii, and wrote some condescending, passive-aggressive type **** to your boy d0uble, and you know how I react to that ****.

TZAR BOMBA.

C'mon daughter, you ain't gon win this.

Best come with a wordsmith and an editor.

6 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I am making bank at the job.  People just MIA like a mufug, so I went WAY far in to OT this week.  Someone dropped by the hospital after-hours today, got my attention, said he just wanted to see if his dog was doing okay.  I brought her out to him, he was so happy, gave me $20.  I've gotten $100 a couple of times, but $20 is tied for second place.

The un-earned vacation addict in my dept came back from being in Hawaii, and wrote some condescending, passive-aggressive type **** to your boy d0uble, and you know how I react to that ****.

TZAR BOMBA.

C'mon daughter, you ain't gon win this.

Best come with a wordsmith and an editor.

Got a $100 from Elvis & Jasmine's mom, boss kept it.  I woulda bought pizza for everyone and spread the rest around...I'm just the person they love the most...but we all took care of them!  Damn, I thought that was evil.

2nd point...oh no, she didn't...tell her to **** off...you actually CARE about the pets, and take extraordinary care of your own.  (Does she know anything of what you did *at home iirc* for dogs on intra-meds before you moved to BFE?  Does she know the lives you've saved?) 

Give me a poke at her...she'll come back propa.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/georgia-restaurant-owner-and-teen-daughter-say-they-were-attacked-over-cold-chicken/

A Georgia restaurant owner and her teenage daughter said they were attacked by customers who were served cold chicken, CBS affiliate WTOC-TV in Savannah reports.

Jeanette Norris, owner of the Qwik Chik restaurant in Baxley, Georgia, said the attack happened Thursday after a couple complained about their order of chicken being cold. After a few minutes of arguing back-and-forth, Norris said she refunded their money -- but this did not satisfy the customers.

"She went berserk," Norris told WTOC-TV. "They both lost it, him and her both started cussing and beating on the window."

So, some good news.

If anyone remembers the 4 kittens Ms. Kitty had and moved to my deck, (Mike, Mickey, Cameron, and Freddie)... I had 'em fixed, yada yada...Ms. Kitty and Mike have always still hung around, they're totally docile and let me pick 'em up and love on 'em, but they're porch kitties. 

Well, an all-black, the size of Mike showed up the other day, I looked for the tipped left ear, and sho'nuff, it's Freddie...she's hangin' around again!  She lets me pet her, and other than a little bit of hair missing behind her right ear, she doesn't look any worse for the wear of being on her own for about a year. 

I'm headed to go play with Elvis & Jasmine in a little while (they go home tomorrow).  It's a good day.:)

23 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Did you see those cabinets? He had to try and jazz the place up somehow. 

Archived