stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

135,725 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I've found that I am still attracted to women around my age. The younger women look great yet don't have the experience or maturity or something like that of women my age.

 

Maybe the same for you.

 

I agree. Im 28. 21-24 year olds, beyond physical attractiveness, don't do a whole lot when it comes to thinking on a certain wavelength or even having things in common.

 

Older women just carry themselves differently. Very straightforward and more adept at conversation. And around here many look just as good if not better than younger girls. Get one in her early 40s and its like a perfectly ripened fruit, or cereal with the right amount of saturation to it

 

Marinated t bone steak

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

you like cured meat? 

dave is going to be so excited

 

Nah he probably wants you more than me. Be like Jodeci "Don't talk, just listen," dimming the lights and sensually rubbing your ankles down with Bengay...

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes. Prolly try to dip your toes in some of his homemade hummus

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was feeling sorry for myself with the knees aching today, then a customer came in with prosthetic legs. 

Everything is relative. 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some girls are psycho.  I was talking to some girl from Match.  We texted for 1 day and didn't for a while since i was out of town.  I mentioned to her i will be busy the next 2 weeks with work trips and other things. She promptly left 2 voicemails and called 3 times, saying she tried her hardest to go out with me and she has other guys knocking on her door and to go have fun on my trips. She said she doesn't have anymore time to waste with me and not wait for me to come back from my trips. 

 

Another girl i went out with last week for dinner. She texted me a few days after and said she needed space.  We literally texted 2 messages in 3 days after our time. Her excuse i dont want to date since i just got out of a long term relationship. Why did you go out in the first place?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah as really seems like these girls are kind of wild. And that you do not know how to deal with them. Hope you can find someone who will treat you right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

some girls are psycho.  I was talking to some girl from Match.  We texted for 1 day and didn't for a while since i was out of town.  I mentioned to her i will be busy the next 2 weeks with work trips and other things. She promptly left 2 voicemails and called 3 times, saying she tried her hardest to go out with me and she has other guys knocking on her door and to go have fun on my trips. She said she doesn't have anymore time to waste with me and not wait for me to come back from my trips. 

 

Another girl i went out with last week for dinner. She texted me a few days after and said she needed space.  We literally texted 2 messages in 3 days after our time. Her excuse i dont want to date since i just got out of a long term relationship. Why did you go out in the first place?

You might legitimately have the worst luck ever in the history of dating. Every dating story you post just sounds horrible.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Warhead36 said:

You might legitimately have the worst luck ever in the history of dating. Every dating story you post just sounds horrible.

 

Not to pile on our boy skinfan2k........but he has some mo-****ing bad luck with women/dating.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For real, for real.  That ain't bad luck.  My man's just attracted to crazy.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:o

 

Check out @ToriiBrixx's Tweet:

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep joking with my lady that I am going to buy an X-Box or PS. I hope she is not taking me serious, and just picks one up at some random point. 

 

Side note : I told her a few weeks ago that I wanted a pair of shell tops...she had no idea what I was talking about. She knows now. I was joking about that too...but she got that joke. I have shoes that I have had for years and only worn a couple of times. I do need another antenna for the TV in one of the bedrooms. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yes. Prolly try to dip your toes in some of his homemade hummus

Killin' me y'all. I had to explain to my wife why I was laughing at 6:30 am.... when you explain exactly why-it sounds fake as hell. Not to mention all the backstory.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg, I just saw another commercial for the movie, LIFE. 

 

Ain't goin' there.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, youngchew said:

 

Much like the sun, they say you're not supposed to look directly at a GOD

God of the Chews? 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

God of the Chews? 

 

Black Chesus 

 

blackjesus_ep003_001.jpg

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So no pork ?  Kill that noise. 

I need bacon, pork chops, ham...

 

And then to claim he is black ? 

 

Hahahaha...come on man. 

 

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Springfield said:

For real, for real.  That ain't bad luck.  My man's just attracted to crazy.

 

I believe this. Happens too much to be coincidence. He must like the creepy stalker notes in his windshield, random likes on social media, suicide threats, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ate an early dinner yesterday. Now its 11:30 and I'm already hungry. #firstworldproblems

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Ate an early dinner yesterday. Now its 11:30 and I'm already hungry. #firstworldproblems

 

Why didn't you have breakfast ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

I believe this. Happens too much to be coincidence. He must like the creepy stalker notes in his windshield, random likes on social media, suicide threats, etc.

 

Once or twice. No big deal, just bad luck.  Several times, then we have an actual pattern.  It's like some girls that are only into "bad boys" that cheat on them and treat them like ****, same goes with dudes.  Some dude always get with chicks that want to fake pregnancies, threaten to chop of dicks, lights cars on fire, **** like that.

1 minute ago, Kosher Ham said:

 

Why didn't you have breakfast ? 

 

Breakfast is bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I guess I will take a nap. Breakfast did me in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.