• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage

Greetings from the dome that's so Super it should wear a cape. Last time I was here, I was actually in the mist of a four day vacation, sitting in the Club Level in the End Zone watching a former #2 pick tease all of Redskins Nation with what could have been. I vividly remember sitting there a few minutes into the 3rd Quarter  & you could hear a pin drop. There was a voice behind saying "I don't understand..." only to be answered by another voice saying "Why is this happening to us..." That was a Week 1 Opening Day game.

Today, however it's a completely different team on both sides of the ball. And it's Week 11. The Saints lost their first two games only to have ripped off a seven game win streak since then. Are they due for another loss & that streak to end? Maybe. Will the Redskins be the ones to do it? Well....Here's the Injury Report from Friday:

Three are already out, a fourth has joined the IR list, & 13 are Questionable. You have a backup Center ready to go. Trent Williams is still banged up with his knee issue & probably should have been put on IR a few weeks ago. Lauvao is had been limited all week with a stinger. Starting Center, Spencer Long is out with a knee. Pro Bowl Guard & former first round pick, Brandon Scherff has been limited all week with a knee issue that's been going on the last few weeks. Right Tackle Morgan Moses is the only starting OL that's actually been a full go at practice this week. That said, this team also went into Seattle with a patchwork OL, fought like hell & pulled off an upset. 

Can they do it again this week? We’ll find out in a few hours. 

stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

I almost enjoy watching ice skating if I turn the sound off.

Speaking of the olympics, I watched curling and liked it and America or Canada was not even playing. It was lady switzlerand and Sweden I think. :doh: :doh:

I am having muscle spasms in my left hand. It feels like my skin is bubbling. This has been going on for the past 2 hours.

Anyone ever get them in your eyelid?

That is uber-annoying.

Anyone ever get them in your eyelid?

That is uber-annoying.

Sometimes - i however enjoy muscle spasm (when they are only twitches and not painful). I try not to disturb them and like to watch the involuntary spasms. Hours of wholesome fun. :)

Anyone know how to stop them?

****!

Usually if you just stretch and/or message the area they go away - or at least it usually works for me. They can get quite annoying if they don't go away when you want them to.

Sometimes - i however enjoy muscle spasm (when they are only twitches and not painful). I try not to disturb them and like to watch the involuntary spasms. Hours of wholesome fun. :)

:laugh:

I'm thinking you might need to get out more. :silly:

*edit*

And how am I supposed to stretch and massage my eyelid?

:laugh:

I'm thinking you might need to get out more. :silly:

*edit*

And how am I supposed to stretch and massage my eyelid?

Stretch - just pull it out as far as it will go.

Message - just rub it.

If you didn't know i was talking about eyelids, those last two sentences could be see in a whole different way. :laugh:

If you didn't know i was talking about eyelids, those last two sentences could be see in a whole different way. :laugh:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

you just wrecked the thread I think :rotflmao:

:laugh: :laugh:

I know I am not the only one with my head in the gutter on this one.

Stretch - just pull it out as far as it will go.

Message - just rub it.

Ok, now MLSKINS' mind is DEFINITELY in the gutter.

I am having muscle spasms in my left hand. It feels like my skin is bubbling. This has been going on for the past 2 hours.

Dude...my right shoulder is spasming...its really effing wierd. Its like twitching...you can see it through my shirt. WTF?!?!?!

WTF is Ax doing up at 4:40 in the morning?

He's up every morning at 4:00 am M-F.

On weekends, he sleeps in. Sometimes until 5:00 am.

Everytime I get kicked in the nuts a warm sensation floats up my body in a slow moving wave which turns into pain as soon as it reaches my head.