Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

13 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

The hand(s) that set up the final table of the WSOP was bonkers.

3 people went all in before the flop.

Pockets Aces vs Pocket Kings vs Pocket Kings.

Wuh? ?

Edit.. technically the highest chip leader of the 3 didn't go all in. 

Who won the hand? Who won the WSOP?

I'm beginning to think that the Q-Tip market is corrupt.  I swear every time I grab a few to clean my ears, one tip has the perfect cotton swab and the other side that **** looks likes it's about to pull off from the stick and if you do put it in your ear, it will rip off and cotton will be stuffed inside your ear.  I think its a ploy to sell more Q-tips, if only half of one works, you go through the box faster, then have to buy more.

18 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

The hand(s) that set up the final table of the WSOP was bonkers.

3 people went all in before the flop.

Pockets Aces vs Pocket Kings vs Pocket Kings.

Wuh? ?

Edit.. technically the highest chip leader of the 3 didn't go all in. 

Yeah I saw that, absolutely insane. How happy must you be if you had AA in that spot...lolol.

10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'm beginning to think that the Q-Tip market is corrupt.  I swear every time I grab a few to clean my ears, one tip has the perfect cotton swab and the other side that **** looks likes it's about to pull off from the stick and if you do put it in your ear, it will rip off and cotton will be stuffed inside your ear.  I think its a ploy to sell more Q-tips, if only half of one works, you go through the box faster, then have to buy more.

That's some real **** right there, Taze.  I notice that every time as well.  One side is always solid and firm, other side is like Doc's ankle.

I wonder if it's on purpose so you have two different levels of firmness, or if it's just crap production and keeps you buying more.  **** those sons of ****es either way!  :ols:

3 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

This Inser Wimbledon match though.....

We were hanging on every serve at work...I was like "Ok...Im sorry, what sauce on your spaghetti?" 

"I ordered lasagna."

"Yeah, sure. Gotcha. "???

The final on Sunday will be epic. For now, GO NOVAK!!

Lady friend told me once you pass 30 you realize you've known a lot of people for a long time, and you have to check on their reliability as a friend again, as sometimes its not the same as last time you checked.  I tested her first, and though it feels cold to me to add that thought process, I'm just not good at depending on people for stuff I need.  Rarely asking means I'll rarely know if they'll do it or not.

Archived