Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom [Giants fan]

Giants @ Raiders Game Thread......

Wow, I only had to read about 90 some odd pages to read one sane person. I've never seen such a group of crybabies in one place in my entire life. You guys should go back and read from page 80 on and see how ridiculous you all sound. Geez.

You're the insane one who read 90 pages of a fanbase that isn't even yours.

You must still be sore about last week. Awww, poor Giants fan.

(major sympathy)-NOT!!

You're the insane one who read 90 pages of a fanbase that isn't even yours.

You must still be sore about last week. Awww, poor Giants fan.

(major sympathy)-NOT!!

Ha, I was being sarcastic. Funny that somebody that spends his/her New Year's Eve crying about something as stupid as officials is calling anybody insane. lol.

And yeah, poor poor Giants fans. NFC East Champions. Woe is me.

Ha, I was being sarcastic. Funny that somebody that spends his/her New Year's Eve crying about something as stupid as officials calling is calling anybody insane. lol.

Funny how somebody spends the first day of the year attacking opposing team fans on their own message board. And I'm not being sarcastic.

Happy New Year if nobody told you yet. It's a good year for the NFC East. Love, don't hate. You can't blame a team for wanting to win the title. That's all it is bra, lighten up.

Ha, I was being sarcastic. Funny that somebody that spends his/her New Year's Eve crying about something as stupid as officials is calling anybody insane. lol.

And yeah, poor poor Giants fans. NFC East Champions. Woe is me.

Were you around last week???

Don't remember seeing any posts from you.

It's amazing to me that after we crushed the G'aints last week, only two bothered to come in here and take the gauntlet, while the rest of the G'aints faithful who were talking trash the week before were <crickets> :shutup:

Now, they FINALLY get a win on the road (their what?.. third road win of the year) against THE MIGHTY RAIDERS and now they are back here talking trash again!

Hmmm .. the game *I* saw last night, the G'aints were lucky they won against a HORRIBLY coached team! Why Norval, et al didn't throw about 80% of the time to Moss and WHY they didn't blitz the crap out of Sheli almost every down escapes me! Because when they did both, they came close. They just didn't do either near enough.

Yep .. the G'aints are in serious trouble if the last two weeks are any indication.

I completely agree, the Giants looked like crap last night, they don't realize how close the crappy Raiders were to winning. Their pass defense needs a lot of help...

:soapbox:

What the f*** is the point of f***in replay?!?!? They gave Alstot the f***in 2 pointer but this doesn't qualify as a touchdown? Bullsh*t!!! I am so f***in tired of the gnats being the darlings of the league. They get ONE MORE HOME GAME, read that again, ONE MORE HOME GAME, and now, when they have a chance to CLINCH THE DIVISION (just like the commish wants them to), they get a B.S. call that goes their way, while we constantly get f***ed in the @$$ by the zebras. F*** tags and f*** wellington mara; the gnats would have died in the f***in Yale Bowl if mara hadn't been so "buddy butty" with roselle, so f*** roselle while we're at it. I hope they're both burning in hell! We should have clinched the division, but no, instead we have to settle for a wild card because everyone hates us and loves the gnats. F*** EVERYONE! GO SKINS!!!

:gaintsuck

wow you are a classless peace of ####their owner died