Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I didn't know the Skins made the playoffs

spiderman6

Man you can tell the loser mentality we as skins fans have adopted over the years, and rightlfully so. All of this,"Lets not forget about the eagles....we haven't done anything yet...blah blah blah." I for one will expect the skins to dominate and win the game. Of course you respect the Eagles and any NFL team because in this NFL anyone can lose on any given Sunday. However it's the last game, we need it or we're out and I expect the better team to win.

I hope you guys begin to expect your team to win every game with confidence and assurance. It's not about overlooking the Eagles but believing in the team for once w/o apprehension.

GO SKINS........:point2sky

I think you make a very valid point, however I hate seeing the "Super Bowl here we come threads" etc etc etc. WE havent dont anything yet, If I can summarize it best, I am not setting my self up for the disappointment which I have learned to expect over the past several years, now dont get me wrong. If I can put it how I feel about this game I am very nervously pumped up, taking one game at a time.

The skins are on fire right now, and they are on fire at the right time, I know we can beat the Eagles however we are on the road and the Eagles are going to come out fired up.

I think what the Eagles fan is trying to say, which I do agree with is, we havent made the playoffs yet and until we have, we no reason to celebrate. Its kind of like NFLshop.com selling "Giants NFC East Champs" shirts and hats and they havent even won the championship yet.

I dont know what all the fuss is about. We havnt been in this situation for a long time. who cares if some want to talk SB. what does it hurt. as long as the players dont. Weve won 4 in a row, and have the capibility to win 5 more.

I agree one at a time is what it will take, but it doesnt hurt to talk about the possibilities here. I get sick and tired of sum of you saying "we need to focus on Eagles alone", like we're the players or something. Our Redskins Team needs to focus on the Eagles alone. But as Fans, if we want to talk playoffs, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

AFTER All we have been in the playoffs for 4 wks now.

He's right. We have to focus on this Sunday. It's very important that we, the bulletin board posters and readers, don't look past this week's opponents. After all, we play the games.

Oh, wait. That's not right. The Redskins play the games. It doesn't matter jack squat what we post in here. I think that point is lost on a lot of people.

I guess instead of Saying "Come on Skins, its our year. Lets go all the way!!!!!

We should just keep it to ourselves and keep posting our "Im so Worried about the EAgles game" posts. What good does that do. Confidence is what WINS,

not being scared little punks.(Like cowboys receivers) I agree if we dont win this Sun, it wont matter. But our posts isnt going to win the game on the field.

I think you make a very valid point, however I hate seeing the "Super Bowl here we come threads" etc etc etc. WE havent dont anything yet, If I can summarize it best, I am not setting my self up for the disappointment which I have learned to expect over the past several years, now dont get me wrong. If I can put it how I feel about this game I am very nervously pumped up, taking one game at a time.

The skins are on fire right now, and they are on fire at the right time, I know we can beat the Eagles however we are on the road and the Eagles are going to come out fired up.

I think what the Eagles fan is trying to say, which I do agree with is, we havent made the playoffs yet and until we have, we no reason to celebrate. Its kind of like NFLshop.com selling "Giants NFC East Champs" shirts and hats and they havent even won the championship yet.

Prior to Coach Dungy's son passing away, I'm sure the Colt's fans were saying "when we get to the Playoffs we need to get homefield adavantage," or something like that. I know we aren't to that level just yet but I belive we are headed in the right direction. We as fans understand the close game and the should've, could've, would've we all re-play in our minds after the last 4 dismal seasons. I think its okay to look towards the future of the post season and wonder, while thinking about the friggles.

Regardless I will be watching the entire game just as nervous as usual as if I'm actually on the field w/ those guys.

Go skins:eaglesuck

Prior to Coach Dungy's son passing away, I'm sure the Colt's fans were saying "when we get to the Playoffs we need to get homefield adavantage," or something like that. I know we aren't to that level just yet but I belive we are headed in the right direction. We as fans understand the close game and the should've, could've, would've we all re-play in our minds after the last 4 dismal seasons. I think its okay to look towards the future of the post season and wonder, while thinking about the friggles.

Regardless I will be watching the entire game just as nervous as usual as if I'm actually on the field w/ those guys.

Go skins:eaglesuck

Thats what Ive been saying. I dont think saying "lets go all the way, is forgeting about the eagles at all."

Lets Go SKins, Win on Sunday

let alone the SB

this board act as if everything is still finished

people your team has a game to play on Sunday

if this team does not make the playoffs

you can forget about Moss stats and everything else

funny how almost every thread is full of "if we win", "must beat the eagles" etc.... the few threads (hardly "the board") where poster proclaim we're in, are soon shot down by many, pointing out the obvious. Your basic premise it false, and pointless.

This thread is just a sad simple attempt to stir up the board, and getting people to argue with in the ranks.

Archived