Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCoach22

Important Question for Eagle Trolls

Eagle fans... let's say the Raiders beat the Giants on Saturday. Do you still want to beat us? A Redskin win hurts two of your nemesis, while a Eagle win would aid the Boys and the Giants. Glad it's your dilema and not mine-- GO SKINS!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

I doubt the Iggles care about all that. All they can do is try to win their game against us. I'm sure they'd be happy just doing that...

...of course, they won't, so too bad for them! :laugh: :eaglesuck

Eagle fans... let's say the Raiders beat the Giants on Saturday. Do you still want to beat us? A Redskin win hurts two of your nemesis, while a Eagle win would aid the Boys and the Giants. Glad it's your dilema and not mine-- GO SKINS!

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

If the shoe was on the other foot, would you want to lose to philly? Trust me, no team or fans want to lose. Except for houston fans, Im sure they want Bush lol.

Eagle trolls? Didn't they take the year off to pursue other pastimes such as grand theft auto and armed robbery?

They ought to be in classes, learning how to pronounce their O's correctly, along with certain words they butcher with that retarded accent.

Hey Iggles fans - it's pronounced Saturday, not Sa-ur-dee. And the game is on Sunday, not Sun-dee. :laugh:

They ought to be in classes, learning how to pronounce their O's correctly, along with certain words they butcher with that retarded accent.

Hey Iggles fans - it's pronounced Saturday, not Sa-ur-dee. And the game is on Sunday, not Sun-dee. :laugh:

Do they call everyone HON also, or is that just Balmer Ravens fans?

If any Eagles fans are rooting for them to lose, its for the draft pick more than anyhting else I'm sure.

Let's all hope. ;)

There are no Eagles (or Dallas, or NY) trolls here now. However, IF we lose on Sunday, you can bet the farm they will ALL be out in force to rub it in.

Eagle fans were making a whole lot of noise the past few seasons, now things are really quiet in Eagle land. They way it should be. The way it used to be.

Eagle fans were making a whole lot of noise the past few seasons, now things are really quiet in Eagle land. They way it should be. The way it used to be.

Yes, it's nice to see the Eagles have migrated back to the cellar of the NFC East - their natural home :toilet:

Pretty much

Good lord, from 2002-2004 this place was filled with Iggles trolls

I haven't seen Blazers21 around here in a while, and a host of others

Westbrook36 is the only who has stuck around, Eagles Legend on occasion

Everyone else :whoknows: