Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krsone

Brunell will start.(Merged)

good news. Lets hope he's at 100 % and knows that he is ready to roll, and lead us into the playoffs. We dont want him slumin out there. LOL

Man that whole article was great news!!

Most definitely! If my ink had the power to make things true, that's probably the article I'd write (except for the Rogers part) ...

(unless of course i could write an article for January 2nd)

id still sit him and give him another week of rest. Right now he is more likley to get reinjured comming right off his injury- especialy agaisnt philly who will be trying to rip heads off. Id sit him this week and bring him back for the play offs.

That is good news, he has done a lot to help the Redskin during this 4 game winning streak! I am sure that Patrick will be ready if he is needed.

56486232PG.jpg

Thats good. Hopefully Rogers will play too.

Id rather have him sit and play in the playoffs....

Start harris, and let Carlos rest.

We are set at QB no matter who starts. I was worried after the first quarter against the Bears. But after last week, I think Patrick has learnes quite a bit.

Brunell is a class act... if there's any doubt, I'd rather him rest as long as we're beating Philly.

Every thing I've seen in the media (tv, magazines, etc.) regarding charitable things the REdskins have done.. Brunell has been in the thick of it.

Rogers is out. He is going to miss this week, but if we make it to the playoffs, I am not sure if he will be ready or not.

Thats good. Hopefully Rogers will play too.

According to what I have read so far in the news Rogers did not practice today and is not expected to play on Sunday.

I expected Brunell to start all along. I see a situation where Brunell will start and Ramsey will do the mop up duties with the game well in hand in the 4th quarter.