Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

our chances of taking the NFC East title

H4172tehR3d5k1n5

So what are our chances of winning the division? If we beat the Eagles (and I think we will), and the Giants choke (and I think they might), we win. Eli is in the middle of a sophomore slump and the Giants don't play well on the road. On a side note, not that I want anything good for the cowboys, but how awesome would it be to have 3 NFC East teams in the playoffs? That would say a lot and demand the respect that the NFC East deserves. I think that our division is overlooked when it comes to possible Superbowl contenders.

thoughts anyone?

If Tampa wins the South and we win the East, we'd be the #4 seed. If Carolina wins the South and we win the East, I'm not sure.

I think at this point I'd rather not have the Cowboys in the playoffs. I know we spanked them the last time we played, but I don't think a 3rd game would be a 35-7 affair like the last one. I'd rather take my chances with a revenge game against the Bucs or a game against Carolina.

As much as I would dearly love to see some of these iffy scenarios happen, the reality is that we get what we earn, the Skins have never caught a break as far as "so-n-so loses and we get" blah blah blah...... I'd love to see a playoff game at FedEx but I wouldn't go betting the mortgage on it happening

I actually think we have a very good chance to get the NFC East title. Even though the Raiders are not playing good ball, I'm sure Norv saw how we exploited Will Allen in single coverage. If they can do the same with Randy Moss, and their D can hold Tiki to less then a hundred, they can take the Giants.

We should be able to win in Philly. The game isn't a walk over, but if we're consistant as we have been the past two weeks, it's a sweep.

Archived