Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

autograph

Antonio Pierce talking smack

Pierce has no credibility.

He said the Giants were the better team and then had no explanation for the lopsided loss in December to Washington just as the drive for the playoffs was beginning.

He said the Redskins were a 'loser' organization and yet when the dust cleared it was the Giants that got egged at home by Carolina in the playoffs while the Redskins won their first round game and advanced to face the eventual Super Bowl team in Seattle.

Ditto

Some of you guys are a little touchy.

yea but its not just this- hes been talkin smack nonstop ever since he left.

what a jerk. if it wasnt for us hed still be some shmuck backup gettin paid the vet minimum. so he thanks us by signing with a division rival and talking endless smack even though nobody cares about him. what a loser.

"He said the Redskins were a 'loser' organization and yet when the dust cleared it was the Giants that got egged at home by Carolina in the playoffs while the Redskins won their first round game and advanced to face the eventual Super Bowl team in Seattle."

so both teams lost eh? I fail to see much difference in the end result.

This is a copy of the email I sent him...

You really need to stop talking smack about Washington. If it wasnt for the genius Gregg Williams, you still would be a scrub just trying to survive on a practice squad in the NFL. You're nothing special dude. The Redskins and Coach Williams made you what you are today. You had one good year and now you think you're special. The Redskins tried to sign you. According to my sources, they gave you an offer very comparable to the one NY gave you. You just decided to take a little extra and go to NY. Shows how selfish you are. Not to mention you have no loyalty, seeing how Washington made you. I'm glad you're gone though. Lemar Marshall has taken your place and has played excellent. Even better than you. I'm glad you got injured and you'll probably be cut in a year or two. You are way overrated and instead of constantly bad mouthing the Redskins you need to thank them everyady for the money in your pocket for if it wasnt for Coach Williams and the Redskins are the reason why you have it. Show some respect and stop running your mouth.

fansince62, to me there is a big difference between going on the road in consecutive weeks in the postseason, winning the first game and playing the conference winners to within 10 than in what the Giants did, namely fall flat on their faces and get shut out AT HOME :)

this is like an NBA player talking smack about his former team and then watching them advance to the second round of the playoffs while his team goes down 4-0 in round 1.

time for someone to shut up and start playing some ball, eh? :)

Why can't the guy just take the high road? He is a great player, and he would probably still have a lot of fans here if he didn't run his mouth. Where's the class?

You should speak for yourself. Redskin fans will never be fans of a giant. At least not us people who were born breathing the burgandy & Gold!!!

fansince62, to me there is a big difference between going on the road in consecutive weeks in the postseason, winning the first game and playing the conference winners to within 10 than in what the Giants did, namely fall flat on their faces and get shut out AT HOME :)

this is like an NBA player talking smack about his former team and then watching them advance to the second round of the playoffs while his team goes down 4-0 in round 1.

time for someone to shut up and start playing some ball, eh? :)

I agree, it's a huge difference. Not to mention, all he was doing was watching from the sidelines, broken. Just compare his journal to McCants journal. :logo:

I thought I could keep liking Pierce after he left. So much for that. He's a prick. Let him talk, it just adds fuel to the fire.

antonio "Piss" or whatever he is called should NOT be doing all this TRASHTALK. when

he shows me something of great he is & only then should he be able to back this up.

wayne seay

Hey AP, we winning now your gone aren't we. Amazing how things change when we reorganize and lose a few people who we thought were untouchable.

Your in NY, recovering from an injury that kept you from playing in the playoffs, and here we are building a team for the Superbowl. Shoulda hung around one more year. Money ain't everything.

Now, the Giants have the talkers in Pierce and Arrington while the Redskins have the workers in Washington and Marshall.

LaVar still hasn't learned the basic lesson that a defense that plays together with all 11 players on the same page will outperform one that is more talented but lacks chemistry and discipline.

Pierce should shut his mouth because first off he isnt that look to be talking and second its been a year now he can stop crying we didnt overpay for him to stay. We gave him a good offer that I remember and he went to NY for more money.

the redskins made him who he is now, so he better stop badmouthing us. he and his little buddy lavar can go play together now

the redskins made him who he is now, so he better stop badmouthing us. he and his little buddy lavar can go play together now

How did the Redskins "make" him to who he is today. Of course we gave him the oppurtunity to play, but he worked his but off, working out and being in the film room studying to become the "quarterback" of the defence when he was here.

He made himself who he is today, not the Skins.