Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

autograph

Antonio Pierce talking smack

Maybe its because he's such a big-time jerk that the Redskins low-balled him and let him shop around rather than throw a bunch of money at him? Maybe they could see that he was a bitter prick and they decided they'd be better off without him in the locker room?

hell yeah get mad

This is the first year, in my 6 yrs that I will have the same coaching staff coming back.

That would have happened last year if you had stayed with Washington, Antonio. :rolleyes:

He doesn't need a spell-checker. He's just speaking in Olde English... :paranoid:

That's not even Old English. "Thee" in Old English was for the pronoun "me." Not only can AP not spell, but he can't even use proper third grade grammar. Just look at all of the mistakes in his post.:doh:

There no message about waving towels for thier playoff game! He see's all the improvements we are making and is wishing he was going along for the ride. Besides for bring in 500 DB's the only change the Aints are going to make is to maybe bring in LA. I hope they give LA more money. That way Pierce can feel right at home covering LA's big can.

He can kiss our burgondy and gold ass, i'm glad we never payed that joke a penny of what he wanted, he wanted more than marcus washington, he couldn't hold marcus washington's jock strap on his best day.

:gaintsuck

I think Marcus asked him to hold it once. Pierce decided not to because he wasnt getting 20 mil for it. Then he went and cried, talking smack the whole way home to NY.

Hey Antonio, looks like the Giants aren't winning in December with you either........douchebag.

:eaglesuck

couldnt have said it better myself

antonio wasn't playing in december, remember he and all the other LB's got injured.
Yeah, thanks to the G-Men having no defensive tackles to protect him....

i sent him an email

AP,

I love how you act like you were never loved here in Washington. I was at your last game as a Redskin against the Vikings and got the chance to meet you after the game. I heard all kinds of guys giving you mad love, I was one of them. Telling you to "Get a deal done, we want you back man." Yeah you didnt get love the whole time you were here but we didnt know you because you were a product of Greg Williams, he brought out your best. Now your back with your boy LaVar, and im glad the two of you are gone, now the gnats can deal with him crying. We have Lamar Marshall now, and are much better with him here and you and LaVar gone.

I don't see anything offensive in that.

When he was with the Skins' date=' they were never playing for anything in December.[/quote'] Ditto

Some of you guys are a little touchy.

i love how this guy was nothing no-one heard about him and g.will took a chance and he did well with us, he wouldnt been anywhere if it wasnt for williams finding him basically off the streets, he should be thankful that he was given a chance from us period

Yeah, thanks to the G-Men having no defensive tackles to protect him....

Clancy was good at DT, its gonna be tough to replace him. The rest of the guys though yeah i pretty much agree with you.

I really enjoyed the season Pierce had two years ago. But now thats all just a memory. The great years he could have had in Washington. But no, he had to go the the tiniest team of all. the dwarves.